The "Ally out" brigade

FernandoR20

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SPL LEAGUE CUP

THE RAMSDENS TROPHY

You think if we'd won the latter it would give us nothing but scorn? A trophy made of melted down jewellery?

You think if we won the former it would be the greatest GIRFUY of all time in Scottish football?

No comparison...sorry.

Earth calling simplythebest....we've lost you.

I never denied any of that, but I fancied getting both, the Ramsdens would have been a new honour to our long list and a day out at Hampden, I don't think being in SFL3 I really want us dismissing anything either.

Hardly something to dwell on of course and tonight pretty much made up for it, but I do object to the idea it meant nothing, i'm sure 23000 odd fans who sat through it do as well. But we move on.

Mr Uber you are wrong. I will never lower my expectations. Eventually we will employ a manager with a tactical brain who is prepared to implement a style of play that will benefit the club in the long term. We cannot compete at the top table in Europe, and so its time to be creative. If playing long ball football floats your boat, who am I to argue?

We played some really nice football tonight - for the majority of the match we passed it around in tight spaces and got our wingers 1-on-1 with the fullback's. It was only really when we went 2-0 up and Motherwell were trying to attack us that we started punting it clear to McCulloch to bring down and hold up.

For the cynics aka looneys: It's easier to criticise than it is to support.

Some people just love being cynical and tbh I don't pay much attention to what they say because their comments come from a negative place and that negativity stems from their displeasure with their own personal lives. So criticising others eases the pain of their own miserable surroundings.

I don't think he's up to the job of being a manager what that has to do with my own life god only knows :rolleyes:.

To repeat what I've posted elsewhere no one will be happier than me if he does the business but I just don't think he has it in him ... needless to say not all the great players become great managers

Just for the record, I'm here giving him praise. Well done, Super Ally.

Again just for the record, IF we are poor in future I will criticize certain things if there are things there to be criticized.

A few are just anti-Ally, for what ever ridiculous reason, myself and many others are not and just want the best for Rangers, therefore there is no need for this point-scoring thread as if you're gloating about the team we all support winning tonight. <cr>

Again - well done Super Ally and Rangers, you done us proud. (tu)

Tiebreak's fucking gutted.

On the back of a brilliant result and performance - Thermo's hammering his keyboard to claim Ally's not up to the job.

Tiebreak repped the post :lol:

There was Sassassaa earlier, who came on, critiscised Ally then fucked off. :lol:

Tiebreak's fucking gutted.

On the back of a brilliant result and performance - Thermo's hammering his keyboard to claim Ally's not up to the job.

Tiebreak repped the post :lol:

What are you suggesting? Have you not read my posts praising the manager and the team? Posts that praise the team and the performance I will rep because they are correct, simple. Again I will repeat, well done Ally and the boys, great pressing performance tonight. You never deal with the issues raised in my posts, you just make silly and pointless remarks often highlighting a single word or phrase. We could all do this, but most would rather engage in debate and discussion.

Bit quiet tonight, aren't you's?

Has this result tonight finally satisified the minority on here who were demanding he quit this time last week?

Or have they just bothered not to post tonight as there weren't any negatives? :sherlock:

Name those who stated Ally should go, you must have the relevant posts, do you ?

You will also be aware of the age old adage, or there again perhaps not.

Ok.

Who's your realistic 3rd division replacement?

I would ask for applicants. Despite when many may think, the calibre of manager we can attract is still high. After a period of consultation, simply whittle down the applicants until you have a small number of candidates and begin the interview process. Once interviews have taken place, simply pick the best man.

What are you suggesting? Have you not read my posts praising the manager and the team?

I read your post that claimed the praise for McCoist's role at Rangers is 'silly'. I also read Thermo's post where he claimed McCoist isn't up to the job - you repped it.

Are those the posts you meant?

Just so Im clear, when we win and play good football the manager is to be praised, but when we are dire and lack motivation, direction and fail to correct the manager is beyond reproach? Thats the dream management job.

Just for the record doesnt the same need for realism demanded of the malcontent's need to be applied to those who think were world beaters in September?

Praise when its due, a boot up the arse when required , surely? Petty point scoring on a message board is definitely the sign of inadequacy in the manhood department.