The "Ally out" brigade

FernandoR20

This thread is every bit as knee jerk as the ones which wanted him out after one match. It is not a marathon, it is a sprint and managers do not become good or bad after one game. Poor show Rino.

No. No, it's not.

A thread entitled "Give Ally a 10 year contract now" would be every bit as knee-jerk. This is not even close.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. The same poster last week said that when we get better results, the guys criticising ally shouldn't be praising him. Then in my thread last night the same guy commented on it

You said some guy told you last night you weren't allowed to praise Ally, I didn't see anyone say that last night - Show me where.

sorry buddy thats just bullshit.

I posted in your thread last night saying you werw spot on ....and i debated with you last week without telling you that you were not allowed an opinion. The victim card does not wash with me im afraid.

i didn't say it was you gogzy. But look at my thread last night. I was criticised last week for criticising ally. Then i praise him and the same certain posters criticise me again. Me and you had a debate last week, which is the whole point of a messag board.

But others didn't wish to debate and instead proceeded to simply ignore the debate and believe that their word was the only word. The thread calling rangers fans morons was bumped last night by the guy who started it last week. Lets see if he bumps it the next time we have a cunt of a game

i didn't say it was you gogzy. But look at my thread last night. I was criticised last week for criticising ally. Then i praise him and the same certain posters criticise me again. Me and you had a debate last week, which is the whole point of a messag board.

But others didn't wish to debate and instead proceeded to simply ignore the debate and believe that their word was the only word. The thread calling rangers fans morons was bumped last night by the guy who started it last week. Lets see if he bumps it the next time we have a cunt of a game

Fair enough, i didnt see that. Bit not everyone is like that. Most will debate their points rationally. You have to admit that the recent amount of abuse Ally was taking was OTT from some posters.

Bit quiet tonight, aren't you's?

Has this result tonight finally satisified the minority on here who were demanding he quit this time last week?

Or have they just bothered not to post tonight as there weren't any negatives? :sherlock:

Ally's hand was forced by the injury to Sedanza and we looked much much better after that.

Ally will prevail, but his record on the football side since becoming manager has been shocking, albeight under extraordinary circumstances.

As for the 'Ally out' brigade just an attention seeking soundbite. Very few posts were calling for him to go. Most wanting abit of experience brought in to help him along with a change in our coaching principles.

If we go to Forres and come back with anything other than an emphatic victory then there is still a problem that needs addressed and this result will be forgotton about.

Instead of posting about the 'Ally Out Brigade' we should be celebrating what was an incredible night to be there last night. From the legends that are the UB and TBO in BF, to the way we played, to meeting CG :cgreen: before the game and getting nearly ran over by him :angry: , to meeting wee Nacho :h34rt: to a magnificent result!! Ally brought us an amazing night last night, lets hope it continues. No one wants him to fail, this has to be remembered!

Fair enough, i didnt see that. Bit not everyone is like that. Most will debate their points rationally. You have to admit that the recent amount of abuse Ally was taking was OTT from some posters.

abuse towards ally yes, criticising his team selection and his teams style of play was warranted imo as we went out the cup and havent won a game away from home in the league

You said some guy told you last night you weren't allowed to praise Ally, I didn't see anyone say that last night - Show me where.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=239335&st=0&p=1060481678entry1060481678

Not having a go at the OP but I just knew there would be a thread like this if we won tonight, afterall the ant- Ally threads right after the QOS game. If there are any coming on here who where so quick to call for Ally's head now bigging him up big time,,,,,, THEN SHAME ON YOU,,, im sure you know who you are?

clearly aimed at me no matter what he says

Exactly. People like the OP have the attention span of 5 year old's.

even yourself had a dig, although i take no notice of your opinion to be honest as you are a bit of a rocket

If we draw another game you will be spouting some other pish.......

thats 3 posts criticising me for praising ally, the first one is basically saying we shouldnt be allowed to praise him

wether you think so or not i couldnt give a shit, your pettiness on here is well known, i will critcise ally when i feel it is neccessary, like going out of a cup at Ibrox to a team worth a fraction of ours, or not winning away from home against postmen and butchers

But i will praise him as well, i am level headed enough to be able to do both when required,

abuse towards ally yes, criticising his team selection and his teams style of play was warranted imo as we went out the cup and havent won a game away from home in the league

Warranted my arse. These very same people were judging him as a manager on the strength of this season and the end of last when we were thrown into circumstances beyond the ken of anyone who's ever been associated with our club. Absolute zoomer's with the attention span of primary school children.

http://forum.rangers...entry1060481678

clearly aimed at me no matter what he says

even yourself had a dig, although i take no notice of your opinion to be honest as you are a bit of a rocket

thats 3 posts criticising me for praising ally, the first one is basically saying we shouldnt be allowed to praise him

wether you think so or not i couldnt give a shit, your pettiness on here is well known, i will critcise ally when i feel it is neccessary, like going out of a cup at Ibrox to a team worth a fraction of ours, or not winning away from home against postmen and butchers

But i will praise him as well, i am level headed enough to be able to do both when required,

Why would it be aimed at you if you are so level headed? :BELM:

Warranted my arse. These very same people where judging him as a manager on the strength of this season and the end of last when we were thrown into circumstances beyond the ken of anyone who's ever been associated with our club. Absolute zoomer's with the attention span of primary school children.

you say their attention span is of primary school age, so then is your memory, i take it you forgot how fucking abysmal we were in europe last season, and how we went out of two cups and threw away a 12 point lead in the SPL

Ally has his faults as a manager, if you fail to see that then there is no point in debating

Why would it be aimed at you if you are so level headed? :BELM:

because he isnt, its fucking simple, some on here can both criticise ally when he fucks up and praise him when he does well, others simply have one mindset and thats it, and im talking about both the ally fans and the anit ally mob that cannot and will not see both sides of the debate

you say their attention span is of primary school age, so then is your memory, i take it you forgot how fucking abysmal we were in europe last season, and how we went out of two cups and threw away a 12 point lead in the SPL

Ally has his faults as a manager, if you fail to see that then there is no point in debating

Nope, but then again I don't judge his managerial ability on a few games selectively chosen by someone with an agenda.

Football fans in general are quite fickle and often get carried away with a few good or bad results. What Ally said last night was very true...as good a performance and result as it was, it is a small step on a long road. I dont agree with those who have wanted rid of Ally, albeit I do understand most of them are just passionate about the club and want us to do well. I do still think it wouldn't be the worst idea to bring in a new coach with some fresh ideas to help him out. We have been poor more often than not so far but we have a very young squad and a completely new team that needs time to develop.

Ally is in a very difficult position as everyone expects us to batter all these SFL teams but for a variety of reasons we haven't been able to thus far. What has been disappointing has been our energy/tempo and style of play so far this season with a few exceptions. Last night was excellent and it is no surprise that when we play with natural width we always look a much better team and have done historically. When Rangers go at teams from the off 9 times out of 10 we win...Its when we sit back and slowly try to play our way into matches that we struggle and that's what Mccoist has to work on.

I am very optimistic about these youngsters and I think that in a few years there will be even more of an affinity with the team and fans as we have watched them develop and come through the divisions. There is no doubt we need to improve in some areas especially away from home but I am confident we will and last night may be the shot in the arm everyone needed.

Warranted my arse. These very same people were judging him as a manager on the strength of this season and the end of last when we were thrown into circumstances beyond the ken of anyone who's ever been associated with our club. Absolute zoomer's with the attention span of primary school children.

I repped you just for using "beyond the ken" you can kiss my Barbie for that.

You're getting very self righteous and pompous with this TWB.

People where judging him over the course of his tenure. This season is fair game because its the 3rd division and he has more than enough resources to be walking this league against part timers.

Last season before admin results were mainly rotten, esecially in the cup and in Europe. He will turn it round and everyone is delighted after yesterday. However if the away form remains the same we will all be back to where we started again. Ally isn't above cricism, the man himself would be the first to acknowlege that. Why can't you?

You're getting very self righteous and pompous with this TWB.

People where judging him over the course of his tenure. This season is fair game because its the 3rd division and he has more than enough resources to be walking this league against part timers.

Last season before admin results were mainly rotten, esecially in the cup and in Europe. He will turn it round and everyone is delighted after yesterday. However if the away form remains the same we will all be back to where we started again. Ally isn't above cricism, the man himself would be the first to acknowlege that. Why can't you?

I feel people completely disregard the very real problems we have faced and, indeed, are still facing and choose to focus on Ally. It's unfair on the man.

I think he needs at least a Season in the job without the off-field distractions before he can be fairly judged. I disagree we were rotten before Admin, we were laying decent football at the start of last Season until our best player was sold and our 2nd best player picked up a long term injury.

Plus, Ally is my boyhood hero...and that never leaves you.

Last night was a very good night. I hope it is a wake up call to some players who have not put in enough when away from home. I have said that we will get mixed results up to about Christmas by then the team will have settled down. I hope there is a discussion at Ibrox about what went right last night and how to replicate that week in and week out. I feel that Ally is the right man for the job as he is bedding down a new squad who are finding out what it is to be a Ranger. They are in a new league and will take time to find their feet but we will win this league and Ally will grow as a manager and produce his own style of play that he wants of the team. I feel we could have no better man in the job at this very difficult time for us. One game does not make a season but I think this could be pivotal for us as the players have proved something to themselves and Ally will be motivating them to produce that performance repeatedly.

I feel people completely disregard the very real problems we have faced and, indeed, are still facing and choose to focus on Ally. It's unfair on the man.

I think he needs at least a Season in the job without the off-field distractions before he can be fairly judged. I disagree we were rotten before Admin, we were laying decent football at the start of last Season until our best player was sold and our 2nd best player picked up a long term injury.

Plus, Ally is my boyhood hero...and that never leaves you.

Apart from Celtic twice, the football was rotten all season. All the above is just excuses for a poor manager who you idolise. Your misty eyed opinion of our manager is biased and not neutral, like mine.

Apart from Celtic twice, the football was rotten all season. All the above is just excuses for a poor manager who you idolise. Your misty eyed opinion of our manager is biased and not neutral like mine.

More pish from you. You are like a dug with a bone

Apart from Celtic twice, the football was rotten all season. All the above is just excuses for a poor manager who you idolise. Your misty eyed opinion of our manager is biased and not neutral like mine.

numerous clean sheets, including 3,4,5 nil victories............ you're right, shite all season. And you're absolutely neutral.......

To clear up any doubt, I'm using sarcasm here. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, are you saying you don't idolise Ally McCoist?

The football was not rotten, your selective memory notwithstanding.