Home fans at Old Trafford

rfc1990

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not going to disagree with that. Im sure a lot of United fans used to support Liverpool back in the 70's and 80's. Same can be said for Chelsea fans and City fans. In fact a lot of Madrid and Barca fans are glory hunters too. A lot of people tend to support a club they know will bring them joy. Why not? I would hardly expect people in Asia to start clambering to support Accrington and Stanley.

What alot of shite. Most people support a club because there dads or they're familys have followed them. Or maybe because it's the 1st team you saw playing.

I obviously watch the EPL but wouldn't say i support anyone as i only support Rangers.

I might like a certain team but wouldn't go out of my way to watch them.

What alot of shite. Most people support a club because there dads or they're familys have followed them. Or maybe because it's the 1st team you saw playing.

I obviously watch the EPL but wouldn't say i support anyone as i only support Rangers.

If that's true, why are there so many Man Utd supportrrs clubs in London for instance?

The atmosphere at a typical Utd game is utter shite, given that there are 76000 there ( ok accept that 50000 arn't from Monchoster), compare an Old Trafford EPL game to a good training session at Murray Park,don't know about you but I know where the best atmosphere is.

The atmosphere at a typical Utd game is utter shite, given that there are 76000 there ( ok accept that 50000 arn't from Monchoster), compare an Old Trafford EPL game to a good training session at Murray Park,don't know about you but I know where the best atmosphere is.

Do you attend OT or Murray Park very often?

Do you attend OT or Murray Park very often?

No, so if you are a statistician you will discedit my opinion, however on a sample size of one visit to each in the past twelve months I can honestly say that the cleaner at Murray Park was more vocal than the legions of Fenians at the Theatre of Taigs.

No, so if you are a statistician you will discedit my opinion, however on a sample size of one visit to each in the past twelve months I can honestly say that the cleaner at Murray Park was more vocal than the legions of Fenians at the Theatre of Taigs.

Saying Fenians and Taigs doesn't add any credence to your preposterous claim.

Explain how they sell 50,000+ ST's. Are the tourists flying in each week?

Well obviously theres no need to explain to you then is there? since you seem to know everything about them.

What i have seen, they are glory hunters and there home support is shite.

I have been to OT on 4 occasions in the last 10 years, the atmosphere has been getting steadily worse every time in terms of the home end.

2 of these were Rangers games though and we made the atmosphere.

I don’t think there are many clubs in the world who can boast to have a home atmosphere like The Rangers though, I mean Wednesday night was bouncing while in England (United Newcastle) you could hear a pin drop going by the highlights.

We are just lucky our fans are not cardboard camera snapping fuds.

United are also fucking cunt bastards so my view is probably tainted somewhat..

Well obviously theres no need to explain to you then is there? since you seem to know everything about them.

What i have seen, they are glory hunters and there home support is shite.

you always talk utter pish. As soon as you get backed into a corner after making a shite post you come out with this sort of pish. You make a bold claim without any evidence at all, get called on it and dont have a clue where to go.

What evidence do you have that ALL United fans are glory hunters? How many times have you been to OT? How do you know the Asians you see in the stand don't come from Manchester? How do you know their fathers weren't also born in Manchester? Are you basing this whole opinion on the fact that about 10 Man U fans sit behind the OT bench that are from Asian decadency?

What the fuck? Why highlight me saying " A lot of people tend to support a club they know will bring them joy" the say thats a lot of shite as most people support the club because of their dad or family? I clearly said a lot and not most. I agree with the reason most people support a club. That doesn't mean others don't support a club because it will bring them joy. Thats exactly what a glory hunter is. :BELM: