Final D&P Report

North Rd

13.10 The Purchaser was unsuccessful in its application for the transfer of the Company‟s SPL share and following further negotiations with the Football Authorities, agreed to assume these liabilities in order to gain membership to the SFL.

Translates as: Threw us out the SPL, blackmailed us, then kept all our money.

Morally on a scale with chucking your Granny out her house, selling her furniture and telling her if she tries to claim it back you'll make sure she has nowehere else to live. Sporting Integrity ?

Especialy when the granny was paying the bills for you and contributed far far more to the family pursestrings then all the other members put together.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they can, especially when there were other better bids came in......

And, you've got to remember, Green's crowd tried to buy Leeds just before us.

What were these "better" bids and why were they better ?

Show us the bids.

So what if they tried to buy a club before us. I fail to see the relevance. Brian Kennedy DID buy a rugby club before us.

Why haven't these other bidders not invested in Rangers now if they are so hot for us ?

These and many other questions won't be answered in next weeks episode of Soft Soap. :lol:

What were these "better" bids and why were they better ?

Show us the bids.

So what if they tried to buy a club before us. I fail to see the relevance. Brian Kennedy DID buy a rugby club before us.

Why haven't these other bidders not invested in Rangers now if they are so hot for us ?

These and many other questions won't be answered in next weeks episode of Soft Soap. :lol:

Short answer... D&P blocked it and it wasnt any of the ones you mentioned who bidded.

Can someone give me a summary, please? I've read it and don't quite understand it. Well, I understand that potentially, the old PLC owed £94M, but why is this being revealed? The old PLC is being liquidated, so surely this will have zero impact on ourselves, is that correct?

Can someone give me a summary, please? I've read it and don't quite understand it. Well, I understand that potentially, the old PLC owed £94M, but why is this being revealed? The old PLC is being liquidated, so surely this will have zero impact on ourselves, is that correct?

That's what im hoping, can any one shed some light?

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO ‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

RFC:- finally we getting somewhere.I stated that the amount 'nicked' in the RFC was in excess of £25 m.Para 8.3 of DP report shows 25m claim

So our figures are approx correct..next court hearing 4 october in High Court and I will attend to observe

Nearly 900,000 pounds received in last 30 days again showing what I had said that RFC was NEVER insolvent...as time passes my words ring

For a company in administration the estate balance is of £3,165,294 as at 25 September 2012...insolvent my a.... as Tomlinson says

remuneration of £2,457,420 was drawn by the Joint Administrators on 10 August 2012.....with a company NOT insolvent how that money could have

been used to better effect....

"claims made by Ticketus against the Company are unenforceable" its one thing we agree on at least

"HMRC that for voting purposes, their claim will be admitted for voting purposes at £94,426,217.22."..now I see DP game...so clear now

DP allow FOR VOTING ONLY a claim of nearly 100M BUT if they had contested it as accounts show much much less HMRC could NOT have vetoed CVA

THis way HMRC are blamed for destruction of RFC whereas CW/DP and LLOYDS and others are the real culprits..this has ONLY just been declared

"Ticketus should be rejected in full for voting purposes."..they actually have a far better claim than HMRC although not enforceable I agree

"rather than holding a physical meeting to consider the resolutions in Section 15 below, creditors can vote by way of correspondence."

...of course they are terrified of a human face to face with shareholders as they would be unable to answer questions...but now its clear

Para 15.2 and if creditors/shareholders dont approve the millions in fees then DP go for an order to wind up company...lerum try

After 12 October DP try and place company in liquidation which I as shareholder will oppose..any other shareholder should see solicitor asap

ASSETS 11,740,032 LIABILITIES 8,574,739 SURPLUS 3,165,294 INSOLVENT????? even INCOME over EXPENDITURE take out legal costs and admin PLUS

This is what Giovanni Di Stefano had to say about it, Does anyone think he is on to something here?