Traynor asks the question.

bluechip

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Green meeting Murray then this sorry tale from Jabba emerging I expect there will be fireworks in the next few days.

With Murray involved again I have to say I'm more than nervous, got a real issue with that guy still being mentioned along with our Club, particularly meeting with the CEO - others can dress it up anyway they may wish and explain they had to meet etc, etc. yet it pains me.

I'll retain my anxiety - its better than sleepwalking anyday of the week, done that for years and half the time it was Jabba and his rag dishing out the bullshit we happily fed on - with regard to Charles Green, I'll watch him like a fucking hawk - as I mentioned elsewhere its the fans who have done all the work so far, he has got it all to do still, he picked up the club for peanuts.

I'd rather as fans we faced up to our troubles than look for imaginary skeletons in others' cupboards. There is a mammoth task ahead and its time to let Murray and his henchmen go, if there has been wrongdoing it is their responsibility, not ours - the crime, as supporters was not asking the tough questions and also buying in to Traynor and his ilk's Mirage created around Murray then Whyte afterwards.

If you think buying in to Traynor's garbage will help our club in any way, you are dreaming.

It is beyond me why any Rangers supporter would not welcome any and all forms of fightback against the bigotry we are facing from the football authorities. I wouldn't want to be on the front line with an apologist.

I find it strange you completely dismiss his valid point regarding image rights.

The SPL have declared that ANY payment made to a player (as long as it was made during his time as a player) can be investigated for dual contract.

Image rights would fall quite clearly into this range. Why dismiss it?

I think he protesteth too much

Which troubles would this be that we as fans need to face up to?

...If this is a genuine question mate we may have more troubles than I reckoned for.

I'm just worried about the future for our club. We are not out of the woods by a long stretch and Traynor has done us zero favours over the years. Murray is on the scene again, hence my concerns.

It is beyond me why any Rangers supporter would not welcome any and all forms of fightback against the bigotry we are facing from the football authorities. I wouldn't want to be on the front line with an apologist.

I for one minute don't think you think he is a Rangers fan. Its hanging right out of him.

I for one minute don't think you think he is a Rangers fan. Its hanging right out of him.

But you will happily buy in to the ultimate apologist's article? Has anyone found that article with Traynor criticising Murray yet?...You'd think some were due after what we have been through.

Traynor's fighting back for Murray - not you or I and certainly not Rangers. But don't dare doubt Jabba! - not what real 'Gers do eh? :rolleyes:

But you will happily buy in to the ultimate apologist's article? Has anyone found that article with Traynor criticising Murray yet?...You'd think some were due after what we have been through.

Traynor's fighting back for Murray - not you or I and certainly not Rangers. But don't dare doubt Jabba! - not what real 'Gers do eh? :rolleyes:

cn_image.size.magnificent-obsession.jpg

...If this is a genuine question mate we may have more troubles than I reckoned for.

I'm just worried about the future for our club. We are not out of the woods by a long stretch and Traynor has done us zero favours over the years. Murray is on the scene again, hence my concerns.

murray may have caused the problem, but he doesn't have any titles. RFC does.

How do you suppose that this is resolved without collaborating with murray.

I'd rather as fans we faced up to our troubles than look for imaginary skeletons in others' cupboards. There is a mammoth task ahead and its time to let Murray and his henchmen go, if there has been wrongdoing it is their responsibility, not ours - the crime, as supporters was not asking the tough questions and also buying in to Traynor and his ilk's Mirage created around Murray then Whyte afterwards.

If you think buying in to Traynor's garbage will help our club in any way, you are dreaming.

The point being of course that if it is proven that others were as complicit in the practice of non-disclosure of ALL payments to players, then the EBT witch hunt falls on its arse. I have trouble with how you fail to understand this and instead should just meekly accept a fait accompli.

And you are WAY of base if you think to blame the fans for Murray or Whyte. As ably demonstrated by the administration fiasco, the fans have no say in the running of the club, other then not putting money in. Even then that only hastens the trouble.

Again you write off what Traynor says as garbage yet the rules and comments of those within the SPL would demonstrate it is far from that.

Message and messenger?

I suspect most Bears will find Jim Traynor's message to be of far more interest. Obviously, it's preferred prejudice, we want to see distribution of the pain.

The corollary is the messenger supercedes the message. Again, this will be preferred prejudice, let's nip the message in the bud and ridicule the messenger.

I wonder if Traynor has gone off message these last several months?

The word is he is on his way out at both the Record and BBC Scotland. Whatever, in this case and a dozen more instances lately, his message is GERmane.

allow me, I tell you what, you've been fucking reeking of it WELL before this thread, you lot truly are obssesed, now piss off back to wherever it is you go. (tu)

Who cares if he is doing this for Murray (by the way, any proof he's doing this for Murray?) he will be helping us out if he can unearth some duel contracts from other clubs, because believe me, there will be duel payments out there, probably mostly by celtic and Hearts (SFL3 feeder club). Maybe Aberdeen as well with the amount of debt they're in.

You are seeming more dodgy by the post.

Message and messenger?

I suspect most Bears will find Jim Traynor's message to be of far more interest. Obviously, it's preferred prejudice, we want to see distribution of the pain.

The corollary is the messenger supercedes the message. Again, this will be preferred prejudice, let's nip the message in the bud and ridicule the messenger.

I wonder if Traynor has gone off message these last several months?

The word is he is on his way out at both the Record and BBC Scotland. Whatever, in this case and a dozen more instances lately, his message is GERmane.

There is only one person in this thread that is trying to deviate away from Traynor's message.

Typical sweep sweep from the jungle jim in this thread.