Has Anyone Else Noticed

This continual smearing of the RST has become an obsession with some on here. I just cannot understand it, if your not a member why not ignore it?

The VAST MAJORITY of Rangers supporters are not members of the rst. At last count I think they had, and I'll be generous, 1500 members. Yet the actively sought to disrupt the takeover when it did not suit THEIR AGENDA. Not what was best for the club -but their own wishes.

I am not prepared to ignore that fact. They played a dangerous game which they lost. I believe most Rangers fans have saw through their duplicity and I predict their membership will not be growing any time soon.

I will ignore no one who seeks to damage my club.

This continual smearing of the RST has become an obsession with some on here. I just cannot understand it, if your not a member why not ignore it?

Thank fuck you weren't Winston Churchill.............well just ignore those Nazis as I am not a member of the Nazi party tongue.gif7325.gif

You still don't get it....................is this a cult this trust-less trust and you are all under the power of the charlatan..............how can you not see that this man leaves rst open to ridicule and as mentioned many times previously..............his buddies of the press will round on him when the time as right.

I first replied to you when you told all and sundry how CG met with the largest gathering that the dingwallites have accrued all 100 of them.....yes 100 and we have to believe that this minority of a minority speaks on behalf of Rangers fans.................come on now ..........this organisation will lead to another Jamestown when he who has no shame tells you all to slit your wrists..........with blades he sold with followfollow inscribed..................or perhaps he will send you troops of the mislead out to do a Manson type attack .

Thought I would try a new approach of humour to highlight how ridiculous this man being involved is..............you should get the another 99 members together and pull on your Rangers scarves and say the following.............there's no place like home..............and then his spell over all of you will be broken and you will all once again have your own thoughts.

21.gif7325.gifIt's not too late to be saved........come back to us tongue.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PS

I have never met this man or ever been on his followfollow forum......my attitude to the trust-less trust is based purely on the reason for this being started and the embarrassment this particular man brought to the trust of the few few few fewest members.

Assuring you that the above are only my take on the situation and in no way is representative of my company......The Always Right Organisation.7325.gif

I've never had any association with the RST and probably never will do but I see threads on here all the time of people giving their opinions that they are doing harm/wrong or whatever it may be (not a dig at you Ed, just in general) but the way I see this (I could be wrong) is that anyone can join the trust? Surely the members of the RST are the ones who decide everything goes on within it. Surely the only way to resolve the issues is to join the RST for your opinion to be heard, if they don't listen at least you would have had a go at it?