Glody N’Tumba

Very young still, the kid wants his opportunity and will be pretty disheartened not getting his chance but the staff will know how to treat him I hope. been with Rangers for a good while now. Hope they keep his heid right and he gets his chance. If he gets his attitude sorted he will bang in a lot of goals.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question was "Should he be given a chance in the first team yet?"

At present the simple answer is NO, its really up to Gloady if that is to change.

But he is not a lost cause, and when interested he is a potent striker. The coaching staff I'm sure are frustrated with him and unlike Derek Rae, Gloady's attitude can be less than 100% WHEN PLAYING !!

If there is a striker to get at chance in the first team Callum Gallagher is at the front of the queue.

A class act, Tom will play for the first team,just a matter of when. Still only 16 and I believe is already training with the first team.

Cheers for all the updates mate , keep them coming

A class act, Tom will play for the first team,just a matter of when. Still only 16 and I believe is already training with the first team.

what do you make of Charlie Telfer I know Mark Wotte highlighted him as a really good technical player what is he like as a player and do you think he will play for the 1st team and how long would you say before that happens.

Gloady doesn't deserve such opprobrium. :pipe:

Fukkin hell the Boss has been watching the O'Reily factor again........ I opine. :craphead:

I'd give the guy a game just to hear the tcheuchtars on BBC Alba trying to pronounce his name in The Gaelic.

Aird, McLeod and McKay are all young --- may be worth giving the boy a chance.

I've watched Glody about a dozen times and he has an incredible chance. Strong, pace and knows where the goal is. He's been at MP for a while...think originally from Congo.

Young players have hunger and seemingly bottomless energy...the only think is decision making when they're younger.