Glody N’Tumba

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I feel bad for saying it, but who?

Can an under 17 play for the senior team? Don't we need to register a squad of players with the SFL (because we ran out of space I seem to recall with the traitors still hanging on? )

I'm all for giving young players a chance but right now isn't the time for it when we're playing badly and needing to string some wins together, far too much expectation to put on an under 17 year old.

I think players under the age of 21, do not need to be registered, but I may be mistaken.

We used to just shout "Glodee" in really shite African accents. Seemed to make him smile, although I can't think of a time when his teeth weren't bursting out of his face.

Not bad. The best I could come up with was the um bongo tune, substitute um bongo with N'Tumba :)

I've watched Glody about a dozen times and he has an incredible chance. Strong, pace and knows where the goal is. He's been at MP for a while...think originally from Congo.

Young players have hunger and seemingly bottomless energy...the only think is decision making when they're younger.

You've seen him 7 dozen times? :drool:

:lol:

Weird as fuck - my mate had a carton of um-bungo the day at work and we talked about it for ages :lol:

"where the fuck did you get that???.... I used to drink that all the time. Where? WHERE??? WHERE DID YOU GET IT?!??? "

He's not spoke to me since

:lol:

Brings back many a happy memory, a carton of Un Bongo

Maybe now I'd whap in some spirit to go along with it, anyone want to mail me a 5 pack? :BELM: