Seventy2, Issue 2, 'One Moment In Time' - OUT NOW!

DarcheVinny

Are you saying I made it up? On my kids life it didn't come through my door. And I have an e-mail from 'mal' saying there was a ''van crash'' which I'm more than happy to provide a screen grab of if you still don't believe me. I'm willing to accept that it might just be a postal error, but I wont be called a liar.

Fuxsake, I got a copy in the post and I didn't even order one.

I must've got yours (for FREE) by mistake. :matron:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's me finally finished issue 2 (I like to savour it - it's great bedtime reading) and I wasn't disappointed. Goughie's interview was excellent - as was Four Young Men - I'd like to see the Gallant Pioneers get even more space in future - they have so much to tell.

There's so much crammed in, that I really feel quite guilty only paying £2.50 for it. :thumbup:

And the proofreading has paid off. I only spotted a handful of typos this time. DV - I'm excellent at proofreading - better than all those others who applied. Gie's a joab!

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was - I'm now counting the days till issue 3 - But I hope you're planning on releasing it a bit earlier this time, because if it's 18th December, we might not get it before Xmas - and that would be a blow!

Bought my copy outside the Louden last Saturday .

Seemed to be selling well.

Excellent read (as was issue 1) , any chance of making it into a monthly in the future ?.

Well worth the £2.50 .

Couple of guys beside me asked where i got it and said they would be buying it next time.(do i get commission ?)

I got it the other day, i was in asda and caught sight of Gough's face and smiled, bout time we had something for us again in the shops, miss the mag so much, have collected them forever :(

This is a nice effort, good read, good set up, interviews, pictures etc, love it. Well done to all those involved.