guys/girls who take young bears

lewislaudrup

Spoken like a bloke with the brains of a three year old, whats this got to do with the thread ?

Apart from that I actually think kids that old would get more fun kicking a ball in the house or garden rather than going to a football match.

Dress them in gers jerseys or whatever if you think makes them look cute, but taking them to games at that age is just an ego trip for the parent, so buy a little teddy bear and wave that around, will be cheaper. Your kids will really appreciate it more if you wait till they are at least 9 or 10 and will actuallly remember their first trips to Ibrox.

yeah thanks for that super nanny!

Sound like the miserable old git that was sat behind me and the wee guy today :wanker:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was a big/popular game, my Dad would say pal that 3 would be too young - and you're taking the seat from someone that would appreciate it more.

But in about a century, that 103 year old would be able to say "I was at that big game - we won"

And wouldn't that be fine?

But in about a century, that 103 year old would be able to say "I was at that big game - we won"

And wouldn't that be fine?

I will be 113 when that happens, and i do intend to live that long, just to piss off as many mhanks as I can.

(I actually know how and when I am going to die, it will be from alcohol poisoning the day after Ranger win the Champions league. :beer1:

This is probably not going to be popular with some people, but if your kid can't see it probably means they are too young to take there in the first place. It constantly amazes me the ages some guys will take their kids at. To me it's all about saying "Well my wee fella was there when he was 2/3/4". What will they remember about it? Fuck all. It's an ego thing lads. At least leave it till your kid can actually take in what he/she is actually there to witness.

Why do you caterize them young kids?!

Go on then what did he say ? Did you or the kid stop him enjoying the game ? Are you sure it wasn't me ?

So you just don't want kids at the game because they might bother you?

If that's how you feel you'd be the one better served by staying at home playing with your teddy

few saying he's to young to take.

but if i cant take him with me i cant get to the game either, all he talks about is ibrox and today was moaning cause nobody was singing, he's always kicking ball around garden have i just to tell him he's no allowed to go anymore? he might be 3 years old but he's hooked now and hopefully has his season ticket next to me for the rest of his days.

As long as he's enjoying it I don't see the problem but there are kids who clearly don't and are being dragged along. There's a guy in front of me that brings his son to the games, must be about 4/5 years old and he spends the entire game playing games on a phone, doesn't look at the pitch or have any interest in the game, waste of a good seat.

So you just don't want kids at the game because they might bother you?

If that's how you feel you'd be the one better served by staying at home playing with your teddy

They dont bother me, just dont think its best to take them to games if they are under 8.

So as you were about to say, why did the guy behind you have a problem ?

Don't listen to them. They could be anyone and may not even be Rangers fans. You are the only one who can decide whether you take the child or not. He sounds like he is ready and his willingness to go is outstanding.

Aye, I'm advising not to take kids of 3 as part as some bizarre anti-Rangers plot. He is indeed the only one who can decide whether to take his kid or not, i was offering my opinion. I don't think I'm alone in feeling that way about it.

Spoken like a bloke with the brains of a three year old, whats this got to do with the thread ?

Apart from that I actually think kids that old would get more fun kicking a ball in the house or garden rather than going to a football match.

Dress them in gers jerseys or whatever if you think makes them look cute, but taking them to games at that age is just an ego trip for the parent, so buy a little teddy bear and wave that around, will be cheaper. Your kids will really appreciate it more if you wait till they are at least 9 or 10 and will actuallly remember their first trips to Ibrox.

M8 your fulla shit, I had my wee boy at the game yesterday, he's only 6 and he loved every min of it,

my first game my dad took me to was ayr united at ibrox and i can still remember it well I was only 6.

thats why I took my wee boy to the game yesterday not because of some ego trip

They dont bother me, just dont think its best to take them to games if they are under 8.

So as you were about to say, why did the guy behind you have a problem ?

wasn't about to say, but as you asked, he was one of those people who just likes to moan about everything.

What was he expecting in the family section?

I have a ST for my 2 year old grandson and 7 year old who share them with his big brother and cousin. He has been intrested in football since he could walk both playing and watching it. His consentration span is about 70 minutes or I wouldn't take him. If he loses interest his brothers can go in his place but up till now that hasn't happened.

I take my kids to the game ,my wee one (5) couldnt tell u a thing that went on the game , they can tell u the songs sung though, what the big fat man was shouting at the ref and how much they enjoyed their hot dog!!! Its not just about the game it's the whole experience , the getting up, the wearing the colours , getting on the bus , getting to the ground , getting back on the bus, watching the clowns on your bus falling about drunk , getting home and telling mum(after ive reminded them of course) the score. It aint no ego trip as some have said its a pocket emptier and means you have to behave like an adult, its all about passing on the baton to the next generation. I can remember when i first went to a Rangers game i didnt enjoy it much , early 1980's it was freezing and Rangers were, how do i say this, erm .. pish ? Did i want to go to the next one though, Fucking right i did.

I was too young to rrmember my first match and if anything it is a fact that in proudx of, that i have been following Rangers since before i.can remember. Another thing is that while most people my age go to the football with their mates i still go with my dad to every game and probably always will, because i have been going with him since i was so young its something i hokd dearly. As soon as my daughter is 3 or so ill be taking her

I take my kids to the game ,my wee one (5) couldnt tell u a thing that went on the game , they can tell u the songs sung though, what the big fat man was shouting at the ref and how much they enjoyed their hot dog!!! Its not just about the game it's the whole experience , the getting up, the wearing the colours , getting on the bus , getting to the ground , getting back on the bus, watching the clowns on your bus falling about drunk , getting home and telling mum(after ive reminded them of course) the score. It aint no ego trip as some have said its a pocket emptier and means you have to behave like an adult, its all about passing on the baton to the next generation. I can remember when i first went to a Rangers game i didnt enjoy it much , early 1980's it was freezing and Rangers were, how do i say this, erm .. pish ? Did i want to go to the next one though, Fucking right i did.

should have put that up when i created this post mate money i spend on hotdogs juice crisps etc no much change from a 20 everygame

TBH mate, I take my wee boy who's 8, & he loves it. Knows loads of the songs of by heart now. We sit in BF1 (as long as we can get tickets there) right next to TBO & UB & he's jumping about & singing as much as them. He wants to be in beside them, but I feel I'm a wee bit old for that (mid 40's) I did used to take him when he was a few years younger, but he seemed to lose interest a wee bit as the game wore on, but hey, each to their own. It's bringing in money to the team anyway.

Meant to say, see if you can find a wee inflatable cushion & put it in your pocket, or do what I do, as everyone usually stands up where we are, I just stand up & put my foot on his seat & he sits on my knee, so he's higher up & can see past the guys standing in front.