The Rangers Shareholder List

forlanssister

Since More Than A Fan is looking for a catch, I might throw a spanner into the works with this one:

"It lists the holders of 19.8 million of the 22 million shares issued so far."

So, where's the other 2.2m worth of shares? Or am I just reading too much into it :sherlock:?

And on the Hart situation, in the interview with STV the other night Green used him as an example of a shareholder.

Anyway, nothing worrying jumping out of that list to me. Looking forward to the prospectus.

Well he could have easily have said he wasn't part of it but is a shareholder. simple.

At the time Green was putting together a CVA, Hart had money sitting in the club and told Green he could use it towards getting a CVA. This is what he said when he denied being part of the consortium. At this point he didn't know he'd be a shareholder in a new company further down the line.

Since More Than A Fan is looking for a catch, I might throw a spanner into the works with this one:

"It lists the holders of 19.8 million of the 22 million shares issued so far."

So, where's the other 2.2m worth of shares? Or am I just reading too much into it :sherlock:?

And on the Hart situation, in the interview with STV the other night Green used him as an example of a shareholder.

Anyway, nothing worrying jumping out of that list to me. Looking forward to the prospectus.

When's it out? Do you know if it will be via e-mail or post? I would think sending them out to everyone who has registered interest would cost to much?

When's it out? Do you know if it will be via e-mail or post? I would think sending them out to everyone who has registered interest would cost to much?

Green said it would be in the public domain, I imagine possibly the club site.

Green said it will be in the Public Domain mate. I imagine it will go to all who expressed an interest, not sure in what form though. It would make sense financially to e-mail it out, no real costs involved.

Even those who haven't registered an interest will be able to view it though as someone will upload it for download etc.

I'm sure Green said it'll be out in a few weeks.

EDIT: it'll probably be on the website as well, as someone above said.

Probably somebody at the printers of the prospectus, that is often how these get released.

It correlates pretty much to what McLaughlin wrote on the BBC website in August save no mention of Naqvi or Abraaj Capital. so he may have got it from McLaughlin or from the same source.

BBC Scotland can reveal that a Dubai-based businessman is currently the single largest shareholder in Rangers.

Arif Naqvi, chief executive of private equity firm Abraaj Capital, owns just under 18% after agreeing to invest £2m back in June.

Naqvi is the man behind Blue Pitch Holdings, but BBC Scotland understands that he has a personal holding in the club.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist also owns a stake in the club.

_62487045_ally_mccoist.jpg

McCoist has stake of around 4.5% in Rangers

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is expected to announce his £1m investment next week, securing around 9% of the club.

The way was paved for that investment after Rangers ripped up their deal with retailers JJB Sports in favour of Ashley's Sports Direct company.

Charles Green took control of the club on 14 June, announcing his intention to secure a number of investors from across the globe.

He has always insisted that no one individual will own more than 15%.

Other investors include Imran Ahmad and Richard Hughes, from Zeus Capital, who own 9.8% each,

Gers boss McCoist has also bought into the consortium and owns a share of about 4.5%.

Scottish-based businessman Ian Hart, who was part of the Blue Knights group, has a shareholding of 1.3%.

The shares will be diluted, though, after Green launches an IPO share issue allowing fans to buy into the club.

Blue Pitch Holdings Mazen Houssami – 4 million

Margarita Funds Holding Trust – 2.6 million

Imran Ahmad, Rangers – 2.2 million

Richard Hughes, Zeus Capital – 2.2 million

Gorbon Ltd – 1.55 million

Norne Anstalt – 1.2 million

Ally McCoist, Rangers – 1 million

Glenmuir – 1 million

David Gowan - 1 million

Laxsey Partners - 1 million

Eurovestech - 1 million

Craig Mather – 900k

Andy Hosie – 900k

Putney Holdings Adrian Corr - 600k

Ian Hart – 490k

Graham Herring - 400k

Chris Morgan, Asia Credit Corporation – 400k

Alan Mackenzie – 250k

Jean Haddad – 250k

Patrick Oddie 200k

Malcolm Murray, Rangers - 200k

Colin Howell, Unicorn Asset Mgt – 200k

John McClure, Unicorn Asset Mgt – 200k

Angus Kinnear. Arsenal FC - 100k

John Goold Zeus – 100k

Elias Kaisar – 100k

Stephen Adams, Kames Capital (Head of UK Equities)– 50k

Ian Cormack – 25k

John Graham – 25k

Likely Mike Ashley will come in for circa 2m shares. CG gets 10% (likely to be 5m shares)

They don't know everything. Fans have so far committed £20m indicatively will probably end up owning 16.7m shares in the club. institutions likely to put another £20m so will also get 16.7m shares. IPO price likely to be £1.20

So post IPO roughly 65m shares in issues with share price of £1.20. £78m mkt cap with Rangers property assets (Ibrox + Murray Park) valued two weeks ago at £87m (property assets impaired down to £40m as we are in div 3)

On that pre IPO list of investors the Celtic lot don't seem to understand are some of the brightest people in the financial services industry. Arif Naqvi pulled out due to blog sites printing complete rubbish about him thus selling his shares to Housammi. Mr Naqvi just bought a fertiliser company in Egypt for £1.3 billion and is looking to buy another 4-5 similar companies in Egypt - he can't be fucked with the noise he was getting about a little investment like Rangers - doubled his money in 3 months and went on his merry way