Alloa game. Kick off confirmed?

debear

I take it this game is confirmed for Saturday at 3? I'm assuming so as we are selling tickets for it, but official site (i know, I know) is still showing KO at TBC.

Safe to assume if they're selling the tickets. Main site should have been updated though

It'll be 3 I'd imagine, don't seem to be any signs of it being moved for TV. Hopefully it is a 3pm KO, best time for football unless it's under the floodlights :drool:

Thats what I thought, but TV can show a game (I think) and none have been picked as yet as far as I know.

Yip, tickets through today, 3pm Sat 3rd.

Wouldn't count on it, ticket office were selling tickets for Annan game and it had to be pointed out to them that if we beat Alloa the game will be rearranged causing them to quickly rip down posters in the TO advertising them and take them off sale.

They aren't the sharpest.

First home ghame I will miss all season hopefully only absouloutely gutted. Cant make the 3 oclock kick off could have done if it was lunchtime but 3oclocks a no go as i say GUTTED. first home game ive missed since getting my season ticket last November

Wouldn't count on it, ticket office were selling tickets for Annan game and it had to be pointed out to them that if we beat Alloa the game will be rearranged causing them to quickly rip down posters in the TO advertising them and take them off sale.

They aren't the sharpest.

Don't say that tae me mate!!!