Weddings at Ibrox

The Artist

Me and my fiancé are both ST holders and getting married 2014, we thought of Ibrox straight away. But decided against it, the suites are lovely and can get married in the blue room, just couldn't imagine all the cheesy pics on the pitch.

It's a great price compared to other places!

See if they will throw in the crossbar challenge, then it might pay for it's self.

haha, just imagine the bride standing at the sidelines while the groom has a go so they can have their wedding at ibrox....

"sorry hen, it was too far away.... registry office then"

Almost 18 years ago my wife and I got married at Ibrox and I believe we were the first to do so ! We got married in The Meiklejohn Suite by Rev. Stuart McQuarrie ( I think he is still the official Rangers Minister?) The law had just changed to allow you to marry wherever you please as long as you could find a minister for the venue ...I remember thinking this could be difficult as we were not exactly "regular" at our local church..

As it turned out though Rev McQuarrie sat half a dozen rows in front of me (Main Stand Front-M) and he was delighted to perform the ceremony...great day and a brilliant reception in The Woodburn Suite too...the photos on The Marble Staircase are unique though the dugout ones are a bit cheesy !! Anyone thinking of it I say do it....it's a VERY special place indeed.

Almost 18 years ago my wife and I got married at Ibrox and I believe we were the first to do so ! We got married in The Meiklejohn Suite by Rev. Stuart McQuarrie ( I think he is still the official Rangers Minister?) The law had just changed to allow you to marry wherever you please as long as you could find a minister for the venue ...I remember thinking this could be difficult as we were not exactly "regular" at our local church..

As it turned out though Rev McQuarrie sat half a dozen rows in front of me (Main Stand Front-M) and he was delighted to perform the ceremony...great day and a brilliant reception in The Woodburn Suite too...the photos on The Marble Staircase are unique though the dugout ones are a bit cheesy !! Anyone thinking of it I say do it....it's a VERY special place indeed.

Thank you.

Had our reception there - over 20 years ago. Bob Reilly was the guy you dealt with then and have to say he did us well. We were given 2 bottles of Rangers wine and a bottle of champagne to take away with us plus a Rangers supporting journalist (I know not many around now) arranged for a letter of congratulations from Souness. Overall it was a good day and you could not get better surroundings!!!! :7325: