Limmy getting Lawyers involved, after Alex thomon played a clip on Ch4 news

I'm getting lawyers involved?

Not just one lawyer, apparently I have a fucking team of lawyers now?

I'm getting no one involved. On Friday night I contacted my lawyer, who also happens to be my best mate, and asked to meet with him on Saturday morning to discuss the content of the shows and ask if me asking people to contact bigots and give them a piece of their mind was illegal.

The story I heard was that you'd already filed papers in the European Court of Human Rights. You mean, that's not true? :lol:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers chat isnt to everyones taste but there is a % of our support that like therefore it obviously has a reason for existing ,if it causes alex thomson grief while broadcasting then long may it continue,i prefer the we are the people podcast but thats down to personal taste

What;s with the yank on Rangerschat anyway? Having a yank degrades the whole thing, Americans know fuck all about football.

RangersChat (despite the name) isn't solely about Rangers. For instance, at this moment in time on the radio at RangersChat they're playing country and western songs. I have no idea why. A large part of the humour at RangersChat is based on the fact Tommy hasn't a clue about Rangers. Although to be fair he is learning.

RangersChat (despite the name) isn't solely about Rangers. For instance, at this moment in time on the radio at RangersChat they're playing country and western songs. I have no idea why. A large part of the humour at RangersChat is based on the fact Tommy hasn't a clue about Rangers. Although to be fair he is learning.

:lol: :lol: I thought you were taking the piss. Just went on and checked it out.

EDIT : And as for the Americans not knowing about football, there are a couple of Americans who phone in that are very knowledgeable about Rangers.

What the fuck is it with this forum now that won't let you edit posts.

At first when the site came back after it went down it never let me edit posts. But it does now.

Off Topic, but Hi Peasie,

Haven't seen any of your great stats lately. Have I missed them?

I've not posted anything lately since the forum went tits up. Tried to post a picture once and got nowhere so I'm not wasting any time till it returns to the way the forum once was.

EDIT : And as for the Americans not knowing about football, there are a couple of Americans who phone in that are very knowledgeable about Rangers.

What the fuck is it with this forum now that won't let you edit posts.

The Edit is next to the Quote and MultiQuote, it's not as visible as them though, just move the cursor next to the MultiQuote and you will see it.

The Edit is next to the Quote and MultiQuote, it's not as visible as them though, just move the cursor next to the MultiQuote and you will see it.

I know where the edit is - but when I open up the edit box and click the save changes button nothing happens.

EDIT : testing to see if I can edit

I know where the edit is - but when I open up the edit box and click the save changes button nothing happens.

Ah right, don't know how then it works fine for me.