Ticket Centre last night

before last nights game i missed the kick off by a couple of minutes but as i was going into the ground BR, there was still a few hundred Fans queueing outside the ticket office. any one see this or no what happened. I can only think they were waiting to pick up tickets, but they would have missed a lot of the first half if this was the case.

I was in the queue for a bovril at half time and as a result I missed a few minutes of the 2nd half but when I was going back in there was about 20 fans still queuing did anyone see this? Or know what happened? I can only think they were waiting on bovrils but would have missed some of the 2nd half if this was the case.

I was in the queue for a bovril at half time and as a result I missed a few minutes of the 2nd half but when I was going back in there was about 20 fans still queuing did anyone see this? Or know what happened? I can only think they were waiting on bovrils but would have missed some of the 2nd half if this was the case.

I was in the bovril queue & managed to get back to my seat for the 2nd half whistle, and then when it started, I went back to the bovril queue.Bad day for all - still, i'd rather support the Gers than anyone else.

before last nights game i missed the kick off by a couple of minutes but as i was going into the ground BR, there was still a few hundred Fans queueing outside the ticket office. any one see this or no what happened. I can only think they were waiting to pick up tickets, but they would have missed a lot of the first half if this was the case.

I was in that queue with my wee brother, we missed roughly 35 minutes of the match but I wont blame the ticket office because in all fairness we know what it can be like on cup games with people buying last minute tickets so we should have went down ealier. The ticket office staff were worked aff their feet last night but were really helpful as ususal.