Few Observations from the Tunnel last night

Dunny_01

Im not trying to insinuate anything here or anything but A few things i noticed down their.

The Presence of Terry Butcher was unreal to see. I have met him before but not like last night in managerial mode in the Tunnel last night he was like a man possessed. His dominance over the players around him, and how big his players were, compared to the Rangers players. Rangers players looked like wee boys compared to them, including Ian Black.

Super Ally in comparison, would have done all his talking in the dressing room as came out about 2 mins after players ran out.

Chick young was at mouth of Tunnell and all Rangers players and officials blanked him, so BBC ban in full affect even at a Scottish League cup game.

I had never met Jim Hannah before, heard mixed things about him, the guy is a complete gent.

Interesting to hear that Dunny.

nButcher does seem to run his sides with an iron fist

Obviouslty every manager has their own style but I think our curent bunch need to have more fear about them form the bench - I'd like our players to be shitting themselves about ocming off the pirtch if they had been playing poorly and I just don't see that they have that fear beacuse they are not getting a bollocking form any of our coaches. nor do they seem to be able to get any inspiration form the sidelines on the back of recent performances.

Interesting to hear that Dunny.

nButcher does seem to run his sides with an iron fist

Obviouslty every manager has their own style but I think our curent bunch need to have more fear about them form the bench - I'd like our players to be shitting themselves about ocming off the pirtch if they had been playing poorly and I just don't see that they have that fear beacuse they are not getting a bollocking form any of our coaches. nor do they seem to be able to get any inspiration form the sidelines on the back of recent performances.

Bringing me on to my real point, I would seriously look at replacing Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant, from the stands durranty looks numb at games, nuthin coming from him, Kenny Mcdowall is doing 360's and looking aggitated ......no real ideas their. I want Ally as boss for the moment, but he needs better guys behind him and my two to replace them would be the 2 Jimmys.Jimmy Calderwood is at every Rangers game, spoke to him a couple weeks ago, he is so passionate about Rangers, and i guarantee he would step back into a role like that, and NOONE can question would Jimmy nicholl come back, im sure he would in a shot !! Need new fresh ideas and proper formations.

Bringing me on to my real point, I would seriously look at replacing Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant, from the stands durranty looks numb at games, nuthin coming from him, Kenny Mcdowall is doing 360's and looking aggitated ......no real ideas their. I want Ally as boss for the moment, but he needs better guys behind him and my two to replace them would be the 2 Jimmys.Jimmy Calderwood is at every Rangers game, spoke to him a couple weeks ago, he is so passionate about Rangers, and i guarantee he would step back into a role like that, and NOONE can question would Jimmy nicholl come back, im sure he would in a shot !! Need new fresh ideas and proper formations.

I said this after the stirling albion game. If people don't want to sack Ally then we should look at getting rid of Durrant and McDowell.

I don't know if Ally would be happy with that but, if it going to help us then surely he will go for it?

Good point Dunny.Big Tell has a very imposing imfuence from the dug out where he is not scared to let palyers know when they are not performing.

Sadly none of our coaching staff seem to ever be this pissed off with any under performing players .Infact a lot of crossed arms seems to be the norm and for me that is not good enough.

The players have to see an aggresive side once in a while to keep them on there toes

I think we should have brought in Dick Campbell to assist Ally. He's a guy who knows what it takes to scrap at the lower levels and he would come to Ibrox in a heartbeat.

The problem we have is that none of our managerial team has the experience of operating in the lower leagues and this is becoming more evident as games unfold.

Also we should have bought Ist division players who would have cantered the 3rd & 2nd divisions, rather than SPL and foreigners who can't get their heads round what it takes to play in the lower leagues where every opponent wants to tell their grandchildren how they helped beat the mighty Rangers.

I would exempt Jig and Neil Alexander from the foregoing statement as they have been exemplary in their committment to our cause.

I think we should have brought in Dick Campbell to assist Ally. He's a guy who knows what it takes to scrap at the lower levels and he would come to Ibrox in a heartbeat.

The problem we have is that none of our managerial team has the experience of operating in the lower leagues and this is becoming more evident as games unfold.

Also we should have bought Ist division players who would have cantered the 3rd & 2nd divisions, rather than SPL and foreigners who can't get their heads round what it takes to play in the lower leagues where every opponent wants to tell their grandchildren how they helped beat the mighty Rangers.

I would exempt Jig and Neil Alexander from the foregoing statement as they have been exemplary in their committment to our cause.

I hope that Lee Wallace also being ommited from that is an oversight on your part mate?

I think we should have brought in Dick Campbell to assist Ally.

Ally is currently in charge and responsible for the shite we have had to witness since he took over. You can blame everyone around him but at the end of the day he is the one making final decisions.

TOTALLY AGREE.........