Fantastic Day Ruined By A Vile Cowardly Supposed Bear

Del...

Does my 2,678 post count for anything over on FF over the last 6 years in it current form or should we just take your word that I am a tarrier with 237 post in less than 4 months on this site.

Grow up, it fucking happened all right.

Your 2678 post count on FF counts for hee haw. I would certainly not make any accusations but i would like it confirmed by someone. I have 2 mates in CR 4 and CR 5 and neither of them heard nor saw anything though granted they sit around Row M or N. (tu)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 2678 post count on FF counts for hee haw. I would certainly not make any accusations but i would like it confirmed by someone. I have 2 mates in CR 4 and CR 5 and neither of them heard nor saw anything though granted they sit around Row M or N. (tu)

17 rows in front of it and maybe not even in the same section. Unless they sit facing backwards then I would not expect them to see anything.

They would be as well sitting in BF1 with heid the baw earlier.

Doesn't it prove he is a Gers fan? Not that we were to know of ff posts in OP so accusations not surprising, agree corroboration would be good.

If it was my wee boy hit and I couldn't smack him, I'd have made sure he was arrested, prick.

Surly if it was your wee boy you would not be letting him make paper aeroplanes to launch at fans that way he's not getting hit by someone who has already made it clear twice he's not happy about planes flying about? They'l take someones eye oot one of these days!

In regards to this i would like to know if anyone can verify the OP's story as recently we have seen a concerted campaign to discredit the rangers support and it's becoming common place for threads like this from posters with a low post count posting accusations which never seem to be verified,forgive my sceptiscism but the repeated attempts to tarnish our supports reputation really annoys me

In regards to this i would like to know if anyone can verify the OP's story as recently we have seen a concerted campaign to discredit the rangers support and it's becoming common place for threads like this from posters with a low post count posting accusations which never seem to be verified,forgive my sceptiscism but the repeated attempts to tarnish our supports reputation really annoys me

Admin please fee free to delete this thread if there is any doubt.

I came in from the match raging. Posted on FF - it lasted 60 seconds before the head in the sand admin removed it.

I posted on here - credit that it has lasted.

I needed to get the anger off my chest - I have done that.

I am awaiting contact from Jim Hannah to follow it through.

If some mopes on here cant handle the fact we have an arsehole in our midst's then fine, I will happily bow out.

Got no reason to doubt poster, sad no one else backed up father, he shld have been removed. Especially considering the stewards attitude towards Union Bears!

Its like people dont want to see anything except their own image of what our support is like. We need to be together on this, not divided.

I came in from the match raging. Posted on FF - it lasted 60 seconds before the head in the sand admin removed it.

If some mopes on here cant handle the fact we have an arsehole in our midst's then fine, I will happily bow out.

We have loads of arseholes in our midst. Its not a crime to ask for a little more evidence ffs.

As you say, your post has remained, now calm down ffs before you end up like the guy you are talking about (tu)

I can handle the fact that we have arseholes in our support ,what i find odd is that we seem to have an arsehole in our support every week that causes some unverifiable incident or disturbance which is brought to our attention from someone with a low post count or is new to the site ,i can see your point hopefully you can see mine

Does my 2,678 post count for anything over on FF over the last 6 years in it current form or should we just take your word that I am a tarrier with 237 post in less than 4 months on this site.

Grow up, it fucking happened all right.

show me your ticket and i will believe you until then i will not believe any gers fan done this!

I can handle the fact that we have arseholes in our support ,what i find odd is that we seem to have an arsehole in our support every week that causes some unverifiable incident or disturbance which is brought to our attention from someone with a low post count or is new to the site ,i can see your point hopefully you can see mine

As I said I will bow out. Posting here will do fuck all except get the anger off my chest.

I have been around message boards since the day and hour FF went online so I know full well how they operate with newbies and low post count posters.

As I said I will bow out. Posting here will do fuck all except get the anger off my chest.

I have been around message boards since the day and hour FF went online so I know full well how they operate with newbies and low post count posters.

Your location:

Are you on the wing of the little boys plane?

Fuck off ya horrible tarrier cunt.

It's the pricks like you that give us proper Gers fans a bad name... you'r as bad as the dick in question over the coin throwing.... you don't know me yet think it's fine to use your vile potty mouth over what exactly ? ... ya fool.

I think from what the op is saying this is what I seen today. Two guys mouthing off at each other over throwing things. Didn't know a kid got hit though, did see the two guys speaking with the police when I went to the toilet at half time.

Thank you. I was beginning to think I was dreaming.

dont care about posts etc but if this happened i will personally find him, but i want proof first. No joke if you can show you where there at the game today i will find him and deal with it. we dont need jim hannah. just cant believe this would happen at ibrox without a riot