Fantastic Day Ruined By A Vile Cowardly Supposed Bear

Del...

I was in bf1 row x never seen a thing. Did anyone else? Or is everyone just taken Mr 10 posts Del Bhoys word for it here?

Anymore of your pish and I will have my good friend of longer than you have been alive Si (aka MFDM) smack your arse next time your in BF1;-)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the warning why did his dad let him make paper aeroplanes in the first place to fling about? If somecunt threatens you to stop something and then you proceed to ignore and keep doing it in a city like Glasgow your taking a bit of a risk...Boy did not deserve a coin to the side of his face but the OP makes it clear he was well warned.

about the most clear example of someone posting without thinking............... testosterone fuled shite at that.

a grown man winds you up constantly and you warn him then yes, but a kid?

have a word with yourself.

Just me then that thinks this sounds like utter shite? you haven't posted an awful lot and wouldn't be surprised if you are shit stirring or dramatically enhancing what actually happened, a guy with a 10 year old son would not throw a coin at a wee boy infront of thousands and nothing done. sorry.

Just me then that thinks this sounds like utter shite? you haven't posted an awful lot and wouldn't be surprised if you are shit stirring or dramatically enhancing what actually happened, a guy with a 10 year old son would not throw a coin at a wee boy infront of thousands and nothing done. sorry.

Also he says the fan throwing the coin is a supposed bear? This logic i will never understand...trying to make out fans are not Rangers fans if they do anything wrong. Odd way of looking at things.

Sounds like a small incident that could of been nipped in the bud but been allowed to grow and fester. It would be nice if this stuff didnt happen but thats unrealistic, the stewards should be making sure things are delt with immediatly and not able to get to the point where people want to smash heads together to deal with stuff. Better stewarding please......

Also he says the fan throwing the coin is a supposed bear? This logic i will never understand...trying to make out fans are not Rangers fans if they do anything wrong. Odd way of looking at things.

Ok it never happened then, I must have imagined it.

I understand why the OP is upset by this but, the club or other bears can deal with the prick, posting a story like this on a day like this, will be jumpted on by our enemies whether it is true or not, remember this is a public forum with the usual obsessed on it. :dry:

dont believe this post at all no gers fan would act like this. Your a tarrier 15 posts! can anyone confirm this story who sat in the copland. Must have had some aim to hit the child and nobody else bar the dad reacted. Bullshit

I'd hope it isn't true, but every support in the land, fuck, every group of people, regardless of who they are has some arseholes in it.

No sweep, sweep here thanks. If it's true then get the cunt outed and move on.

dont believe this post at all no gers fan would act like this. Your a tarrier 15 posts! can anyone confirm this story who sat in the copland. Must have had some aim to hit the child and nobody else bar the dad reacted. Bullshit

Does my 2,678 post count for anything over on FF over the last 6 years in it current form or should we just take your word that I am a tarrier with 237 post in less than 4 months on this site.

Grow up, it fucking happened all right.

People who are Rangers supporters can do bad thing sometimes you know. I cant see why the guy would lie about this, dickheads sometimes can support The Rangers, but usualy we only tolarate their bullshit once.

People who are Rangers supporters can do bad thing sometimes you know. I cant see why the guy would lie about this, dickheads sometimes can support The Rangers, but usualy we only tolarate their bullshit once.

Got no reason to doubt poster, sad no one else backed up father, he shld have been removed. Especially considering the stewards attitude towards Union Bears!