Sevco and new Rangers.....Rejoice at Brendans obsession

AlCapone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now then now then, many moons ago when Al Capone was a bit younger he used to get annoyed at Brendan and co referring to Rangers as Sevco and going on about new Rangers , no history etc etc....yawn yawn yawn.

Well as I car share home from work once a week I have the misfortune to Listen to Radio Cattolica and I have to say I'm loving their obsession, loving it.

They had their ice cream and jelly and lets be honest it fell flat on the pluicky faces, Rangers were gonnae die werent they ho ho ho ho ho ho.

Well Rangers are still here and going to be stronger than ever and THAT is what their obsession now is, they cant stomach it and are so bitter

Ice cream and Jelly yer gonnae die...... FAIL

You wont have a league to play in.....FAIL

It might be the juinor leagues....FAIL

Charles Green is a patsy.....FAIL

Charles Green wont get any investors.....FAIL

Attendances of 5,000.... FAIL

Wont sell season tickets ....FAIL

Crowds will die after the first couple of games.....FAIL

You dont have any history...FAIL

Looks like you wont get promoted.....FAIL

No one trusts Green ....FAIL

Walter wants nothing to do with you.....FAIL

Have they actually got anything right?

Now the point I'm trying to make is that anyone who phones the dying phone ins and calls us Sevco, anyone who uses it on the internet, paper phone ins, in the pub, at work (If you work at a job centre) or out in the street just laugh at it. I actually now love hearing it, it just reminds me of all their failed predictions but more than anything it just confirms their desperation at bringing Rangers down and how much the have FAILED. Its the last throw of a desparate dice in a game they have already lost....and know it! Rejoice iin it fellow bears.

So next time you hear it, laugh at it and rejoice at their bitterness.

Rangers will be stronger than ever while they play to the galleries in keeping an untalented coach in place only because of his DNA who wont take them forward.

They are in our sights.....

Spot on Al. Spot on. Rep (tu)