Presentation to institutional investors

WillWard

One thing i found weird in that presentation though was that, it says the transfer embargo is until 1st of Janurary 2014 (Registration embargo until 31st August 2013.

Well, we can't undergo any transfers as such until January 2014. Only free agents outside transfer windows.

Cheers for posting op, I never seen it before. It's easy to see the club is huge and will be successful under any business model. It will be interesting to hear what gets said at the presentations as the new owners seem to have ideas and energy about them.

I hate the idea of shareholders taking money out of the club if thats what it means by dividends on page 3 but I suppose its just normal at most clubs.

Cheers for posting op, I never seen it before. It's easy to see the club is huge and will be successful under any business model. It will be interesting to hear what gets said at the presentations as the new owners seem to have ideas and energy about them.

I hate the idea of shareholders taking money out of the club if thats what it means by dividends on page 3 but I suppose its just normal at most clubs.

It's not normal at most clubs, it's normal at all clubs.

There is absolutely no fucking chance that is real! How could they use the logo's from non-sponsor companies for starters?

Quality is amateurish, content is laughable - defo a wind-up. :cgreen:

The document I believe is produced by someone at Cenkos Securities so should be treated as real but possibly a draft. I am simply lost for words as to how to express how poorly this has been put together.

I hope its fake as it looks awful. Lots of spelling mistakes. Too much information per slide... Very unprofessional.

It looks like a mid-level-quality teaser pitch book for a capital raising...I have seen dozens that "look" worse. Insto investors focus on content not gloss.

It is Cenkos Securities not Goldman Sachs....