this is not just about them

Johnny Hubbard

they are targeted same as us, yesterday at the police search cop told our guys 3 tarrier buses were done with having large quantities of alcohol and i know they get more arrested at games than we do.

In which case we need to get these numbers publicised - the 'sweep sweep' merchants would have you believe they're good as gold on their travels.

Don't know if it's true but I've heard ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are boycotting the next 2 tims games.

Reason is police filming and generally treating them like criminals.

Now I've seen 'gers supporters on here and in the other place complaining constantly about the way they're treated by the cops

I take it we're not happy either about polis treatment of football supporters........

can we get out of the way first that GB ARE criminals and scum etc.....

.and is there another way to protest about the harassment of football fans ?

It's just another attack on the working classes.

You right wing thick as fuck cunts are so brain washed it's scarey.

It's just another attack on the working classes.

You right wing thick as fuck cunts are so brain washed it's scarey.

we have previous for standing against oppresion

I remember Franco's fascist cops attacking our working class supporters

we showed Spanish how to stand up for themselves

rest is history

perfect time for GB to get Celtic to ease off on security

Tims are embarrassed already about their attendances

Celtic will be able to control their security people, but how much influence they have on the polis inside the ground I don't know

However we need to send a message to clubs and politicians that we're not going to put up with harassment.........

.is there an alternative to boycotting venues where this happens ?

that's what I'm asking

unfortunately, for voices to be heard, all fans, regardless of side you support would have to group together to put the point across.

which in itself would have it's own problems.

it is harassment, pure and simple and just a quota fulfilling exercise.

perfect time for GB to get Celtic to ease off on security

Tims are embarrassed already about their attendances

Celtic will be able to control their security people, but how much influence they have on the polis inside the ground I don't know

However we need to send a message to clubs and politicians that we're not going to put up with harassment.........

.is there an alternative to boycotting venues where this happens ?

that's what I'm asking

I have to say I have never experienced or seen the heavy hand of the polis at any game I have attend, dont shot me now, I understand that it does happen with the amount of posts in the BD relating to it. I think it would be worth speaking to our CLUB first and raising concerns as to what is happening and when it happens and by who rather than going down the boycotting route.

So they're boycotting the saviledome because the don't like how they're treated by PC Plod?

Makes sense.......not.

Must be due to the fact that they get taught that they are perpetually persecuted and are brainwashed with religion at school that does it.

The way fans are treated by police is a disgrace mate.

They are reaping what they sowed. They are the ones who started phoning embassies, contacting uefa, etc and saying listen to those bug bad rangers fans. Well u know what. They are also listening to them. What did they expect?

Thing is. If u ask me football songs are ment to be offensive. That's the point. Ur trying to piss off the other lot at the opposite end if the ground.

Well guess what Timothy. U lot caused that nugget salmond to stick his beak in. What should happen is both clubs should have said no more Ftp add ons. On more IRA crap.