Who is the mole then?

Carsons Dog

Who's the mole?

It's definately that cunt Adrian, aged 39 3/4.

Teams won't amalgamate cause someone tells them to. Teams may if they come to a business decision between them. But you will never force them.

If you were starting Scottish football with a blank canvas you would probably limit it to about 20 teams due to population. But it's to late for that now. We have forty odd plus juniors and highland.

Lets face it. An Ayrshire team would be a good start. But killie v Ayr is mental. No way under any circumstances would the fans merge.

You are quite right in that there needs to be some form of incentive to merge.

ICT only formed because they had the chance to get in the Scottish League.

Yes, ICT are maybe the perfect example. Another half a dozen ICTs throughout Scotland would certainly have an impact on the game.

This 'smaller teams should amalgamate' idea is just ridiculous. It wont happen and it shouldn't happen.

it won't happen, but it certainly should. Every tiny vilage in this country wanting their own team and hating their neighbours is the reasons why football in this country is a laughing stock.

i agree, although many of these smaller teams dont provide the competitive revenue the money men at the SFA/SPL may want the fact is they are clubs with history and fans who have supported them for years.

The premiership, Bundesliga, Seria A, Ligue 1, la liga... have lots of "meaningless" games towards the end of the season and it doesnt do them to much harm. The best way to go is a legue of 18/20....everyone plays each other twice. Have relegation playoffs and a pyramid system to give the highland league and junior teams (some of whom have massive support) the oportunity to get into league football. I would also have a playoff system in place for the Europa league spots. I would also push as hard as possible for a Brittish Cup, albeit that may be a pipe dream.

With regard Green...I think he is doing a great job highlighting how big an opportunity our club is for investors...there is undoubtedly some up here who will do all they can to derail our rise back to the top...jealousy truly is a horrible thing!

Agree with every single word of this

what secret info is a chef at Auchenhowie going to glean? sorry but that just sounds paranoid and ridiculous.

Also as the on going twitter carry on shows - it might not be the greatest of ideas to point the finger at certain people on a public forum without a shred of evidence to back it up. Just saying.

People are under the impression that a lot of the junior and highland teams would jump at the chance to get into the league. From what I know of a few junior clubs, this really isn't the case.

(tu)

I've been told in the past by people who follow or at least know a bit about the Highland League, that teams in it have very little interest in trying to join the SFL.

And...?

boycott Ladbrokes??

seriously though what sort of "inside info" on the share issue is the chef at the training ground going to have haha

on the amalgamation issue, most fans would be against it id imagine and as someone said earlier it might be a case of some clubs going to the wall instead

Its simple - league of 20 each play each other twice - Rangers and Celtic play a further two times each for 50% of the sky TV money split between them for a home and away 'Cup'. Bottom 2 get relegated, top 2 of the 20 team second tier get promoted. Sky TV Happy - we all win!........

......... yes I know its a stupid idea BUT its open season on stupid ideas. My stupididea isjust as valid as the other stupid ideas being bandied about!

2 Leagues morphing to 3

Local rivals merging

Celtic winning the CL this year

Me and Kylie getting it on

.. next people will be telling me that the current Mid-east crisis is the "End of Days" and the world will end late December!

Its simple - league of 20 each play each other twice - Rangers and Celtic play a further two times each for 50% of the sky TV money split between them for a home and away 'Cup'. Bottom 2 get relegated, top 2 of the 20 team second tier get promoted. Sky TV Happy - we all win!........

......... yes I know its a stupid idea BUT its open season on stupid ideas. My stupididea isjust as valid as the other stupid ideas being bandied about!

2 Leagues morphing to 3

Local rivals merging

.. next people will be telling me that the current Mid-east crisis is the "End of Days" and the world will end late December!

Don't be silly........there has to be a wee fat keech or that guy nick sturgeon...........has to be a loser and they two look the part.

2 Leagues morphing to 3

Local rivals merging

i actually quite like that idea mate lol (maybe relegate/promote 4 teams to keep things exciting)

exciting is the wrong word,, interesting maybe