So happy

Prestwick_Bear

I agree with you both - over the moon, & cheesed off.

But we must challenge all these cunts that tried to put us down - guilty till proven innocent; such is the corrupt fenian world........

Start with:

1. hmrc.

2. bbc.

3. that many named cunt.

4. odious creep.

5. channel 4.

6. bafta fucking awards

7. lloyds/tsb

etc, etfucking cetra.

Although I'm pleased with the outcome ultimately the damage has been done...similarly to that Tory MP accused of child abuse we were found guilty by the media and morons spreading their bile on twitter.

As many on here have said all along we are in this mess because Craig whyte was a crook, no one at the club cheated or deliberately with held tax but as always it is another example of why we should never believe a single word these corrupt scum in the media print. They ruin lives with lies and innuendo and no one ever seems to bring them to task!

I agree with you both - over the moon, & cheesed off.

But we must challenge all these cunts that tried to put us down - guilty till proven innocent; such is the corrupt fenian world........

Start with:

1. hmrc.

2. bbc.

3. that many named cunt.

4. odious creep.

5. channel 4.

6. bafta fucking awards

7. lloyds/tsb

etc, etfucking cetra.

Llyods should be far higher up that list imo

Llyods should be far higher up that list imo

Sure - it wasn't in any particular order mate. Just accumlative. Perhaps even cw should be on it; considering he was the upstart that for no reason filed for administration. Mibee d&p s well. Fuck the list could be as long as jimmy fucking savilles.

1. we are not guilty

2. RTC got the verdict wrong

3. McConville has been struck off for stealing peoples money

4. 3 names is a failed carer who brought a book out without an ending

5. the BBC harbour bheasts but stick the boot in at any oportunity

6. Whyte is a cunt

7. their history will always be tainted

that is all . . .

Sure - it wasn't in any particular order mate. Just accumlative. Perhaps even cw should be on it; considering he was the upstart that for no reason filed for administration. Mibee d&p s well. Fuck the list could be as long as jimmy fucking savilles.

Very true.......we've been fucked over and lost some potential revenue especially in European terms!!

Woke up with a smile on my face today.

Some say bitter sweet, I'm just chuffed we finally got a victory out of this debacle, it's been a long timed coming. Rangers football club can no longer be labelled as cheats, or have to listen to terms like financial or sporting doping.

We planned our Tax efficiently, every profit making company in the world does the same.

Granted I wouldn't want green to use a similar scheme as the dark cloud it may bring could bring a business to its knees again.

Listening to Snyde last night just shows how much they all swallowed it up. RFC guilty, couldn't afford these players, should've been paying for hospitals etc. they are hoping for a successful hmrc appeal and title stripping. I can't see hmrc pursuing this, there's no money to be gained by overturning the verdict, in fact It would cost more in time, effort and again taxpayers money to pursue a dead duck. There's no money left.

I for one as a British tax payer would rather the tax man used said money to build a new hospital instead of blowing it on chasing zero money from a company that is currently in the liquidation process

Listening to Snyde last night just shows how much they all swallowed it up. RFC guilty, couldn't afford these players, should've been paying for hospitals etc. they are hoping for a successful hmrc appeal and title stripping. I can't see hmrc pursuing this, there's no money to be gained by overturning the verdict, in fact It would cost more in time, effort and again taxpayers money to pursue a dead duck. There's no money left.

I for one as a British tax payer would rather the tax man used said money to build a new hospital instead of blowing it on chasing zero money from a company that is currently in the liquidation process

I wouldn't bet on them not appealing this,marky. Their vindictiveness against Rangers will be sky high after that decision and I'm positive that there are certain people with a massive hatred towards us who work in the HMRC/legal profession who would cut their nose off to spite their face as long as it meant negative coverage for us.