Buyrangers

Carsons Dog

Just had an email from this mob asking me to register my interest

Has anyone got any idea where they are getting their mailing lists from as I've never been a member of the RST and I don't particularly want unsolicited mail from them

I got the email as well mate...the mailing list is from those of us who registerd an interest in investing in a fan ownership scheme or who contributed via the fighting fund....apparently!

I got one too and never registered with follow follow.Wouldnt go near that lot , I think they could have got them from the club.

Either that or save rangers.

Dont know where they got it from.But I am afraid whilat the Trust are anywhere near this Im out.

Just remember. We are all Rangers supporters.

Just had an email from this mob asking me to register my interest

Has anyone got any idea where they are getting their mailing lists from as I've never been a member of the RST and I don't particularly want unsolicited mail from them

If you've registered or contributed/purchsed from Rangers site/shop, then you're in the database, for ever. Swally that one.

So Rangers gave my details to the RST?

Why would they do that when I've registered for the IPO the correct way ie direct

I really hope not, I'd be amazed if your details came from Rangers. More likely (and I don't want to believe this either) that someone on RFFF committee is abusing their position. It would be interesting to know who has access to your details.

I get emails about Rangers all the time from people I don't know, but my details are in cyberspace as secretary of an RSC (I'm not anymore) so it's to be expected. Your details should be secure.