players signatures?

stevemac

Evening bears,

I have a Gers top thats missing around 5 of the current squads signatures. I'd love to get the remaining 5 and frame it and put it as my prized possession on my wall.

How would I go about getting the rest? I got it from a charity auction.

Much appreciated.

Stephen

WATP

Go to Murray Park when the team is training and wait outside to catch them when they're coming out?

I don't know when they train or anything. Plus, sadly I live 100 miles from Ibrox so its not a quick drive up. when do they train?

thanks!

stephen

I got my sons strip signed. I've got 17 signatures on it. Sandaza, McCulloch, Templeton, Aird, McCoist, Little, etc. I'm getting that framed too.

I wanted to get Ally's 50th birthday programme signed. I'll probably wait outside Ibrox before the next home game for that.

Yes, he is fans' liaison officer.

Ah cool! He's on facebook haha! I've sent him a PM asking for his help. maybe I could post the shirt to him, or if hes really generous sort something out for the next home game that I could get some signatures.

Thanks!

I got my sons strip signed. I've got 17 signatures on it. Sandaza, McCulloch, Templeton, Aird, McCoist, Little, etc. I'm getting that framed too.

I wanted to get Ally's 50th birthday programme signed. I'll probably wait outside Ibrox before the next home game for that.

Wow!

Sadly the only stuff I've personally had signed, was programmes. got ally's and the legend walter himself, as well as mcculloch, and weir in one programme, got a few others. I literally followed walter for about 10 minutes tugging his blazer begging for a signature. Can't believe I got it. (this was when he was boss 2 seasons ago) What a day.

Still, Hopefully I can get this beauty shirt signed up! Got most of the squad, bar 8, although 3 ive never heard of. (youth players most likely)

Let me know how you get on with this mate, I was actually planning to go to Murray Park with a few mates to get signatures and meet the players.

I'm not sure when I will be going over though, I stay about 15 mins away so if you haven't had any joy by the time I am going over let me know, you can post me the shirt and I can try to get the remaining signatures for you. (tu)