*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

Just now, The Hammer 11 said:

Honestly I feel gutted for the manager can’t even hide the look of sheer disgust for those players now 

Maybe he actually needs to rip into them then because protecting them from criticism hasn't done him any favours. This run of results and performances we're on is frankly sackable stuff, he needs to win the Scottish cup to at least have something positive to end the season with.

The odds were already against us after father column cheated us with a red card that never was even a booking. But I still held out hope that we would win the last two games and that mob would throw it away. Edit we have got one back. This title isn't over yet. The odds undoubtledly are against us but imagine how mad they would be if we win this after they won most of the old firm games. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Wee McCausland has just outmuscled a guy twice his size and scored.

Typed and sent before the goal - good on him.  Not a bad player but not good enough for us.  I dont hold him responsible for this season either.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There are serious issues in the squad with confidence / mentality. 

90% of the squad don't have the mental fortitude to play for us. 

Their attitudes stink. Imagine losing the heid at going a goal down to Dundee and chucking it.

Been the case for a few seasons. Historic Rangers teams welcomed being chased. This Rangers team is only comfortable chasing. As soon as we are in any position where it is in our hands the squad bottle it, every single time. And we constantly play with anxiety. We never have our heads up playing with swagger. That makes teams believe they can get something. We need a gallus culture back and leaders that boot balls to get it. Domestically our performances against supposedly inferior teams has been so poor. 

Just now, kris1984 said:

When you think you can’t hate these pricks anymore. I fucking despise this Rangers team, would honestly get rid of all of them apart from Buland and Sterling. Every single one.

Heartless talentless fucking arseholes 

1 minute ago, Waltersfarm said:

The odds were already against us after father column cheated us with a red card that never was even a booking. But I still held out hope that we would win the last two games and that mob would throw it away. Edit we have got one back. This title isn't over yet. The odds undoubtledly are against us but imagine how mad they would be if we win this after they won most of the old firm games. 

Don't do it to yourself, the league is well gone mate.

Nobody should be safe from the summer cull and I mean nobody. “Wholesale” doesn’t cover the scale of the changes needed at the club. 

Mrs dragged me about looking at wadding venues so no seen the first half. Seen the score and expected a line up of youths....fuck me Rangers, be less Rangers.

Clement doesn't win this cup and people will turn if they've no already. 

4 minutes ago, Waltersfarm said:

Jesus.