Tyson Fury

FernandoR20

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haye would beat him, yes.

Him and Price would be close though.

He makes it too easy to punch him for my liking.

Needs to re-establish his defensive basics, he looks to have improved his footwork and endurance which is encouraging, but his decision making still seems a little lax at times. He's not the smartest boxer I've ever seen.

Vitali or Wlad would land their jab on him all night. He's improved drastically from his earlier fights but still no-where near the finished article. Still, he's fought better opposition than David Price.

He done as well as he could have done tonight, Kevin Johnson is probably one of the most negative fighters out there in any division in boxing right now.

No talk of Tyson Fury tonight...? I just switched it on. Seems a pretty tame fight; Fury's fights are usually entertaining in some way or another.

He certainly looks like he trains a lot harder these days as opposed to the earlier days:

Mick_Hennessy_and_Tyson_Fury.jpg

"You're a big man but you're out of shape..."

I think that fight is much closer than most think.

It is the fight that most in the UK want to see... I am not convinced we will see it as both camps will be wanting to go up the ladder and build a Europe-wide rep without defeat.

The promoters will try and see both fighters getting a shot at each Klitschko perhaps...? I know Vitali is 41 now but the Brothers K have nothing if not dedication and perseverance.

Both UK fighters are building up to a Klitschko showdown. At the moment I would take Wladimir to beat both. Maybe Vitali is weakened by his political distractions.

WBC belt up for grabs from Vitali... I think...?

It is the fight that most in the UK want to see... I am not convinced we will see it as both camps will be wanting to go up the ladder and build a Europe-wide rep without defeat.

The promoters will try and see both fighters getting a shot at each Klitschko perhaps...? I know Vitali is 41 now but the Brothers K have nothing if not dedication and perseverance.

Both UK fighters are building up to a Klitschko showdown. At the moment I would take Wladimir to beat both. Maybe Vitali is weakened by his political distractions.

WBC belt up for grabs from Vitali... I think...?

It's tough to say with Price because we're not really sure what hes like under pressure or what his beard is like,because hes smashe dup pretty much everyone so far. Ive heard that Fury dropped Price in the amateurs, although Price won on points (not sure fi thats true or not, read it on a boxing forum).

I dont think fury could beat either Klitchko, he's been dropped by some light punchers, and lacks punch power himself. I think Wlad would give him a boxing lesson and take his head off with the first right straight that lands clean. Vitali on the other hand would walk through Fury, and give him a sustained beating.

Price i think has a real chance of KO'ing Wlad, waldimir is very vulnerable and has a weak chin, but thats why hes became such a punch perfect boxer. Price absolutely has the power to take him out, but Wlad has the biggest right hand in the sport so we'd need to see how Price would cope eating a big shot from a Klitchko.

I think that Price v Fury is likely to happen late next year in a huge sell out fight in a stadium like Anfield, or the MEN arena. Hopefully with the winner getting a shot at Wlad or Vitali.