Stokes Article in The Scotsman

Silver Fox

I am sure as hell not a fan of the Scotsman and maybe this is old news, but check this article out, I never knew that this guy was in so deep with everything we hate and despise

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/tom-english-anthony-stokes-has-disgraced-celtic-1-2671302

Like I said, either I have my head firmly up my own arse not to have read of this before, or it has not been reported with the same vigour that it would have been had it been one of ours in similar circumstances.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Stokes, like it says in the article, if he's been surrounded by such bigoted propaganda from such a young age, then you can see why it's carried on into his adult life.

This is the big problem. Its from both sides as well. Bring up young kids hating the "other" side by basically burning it into them then this is the outcome. Its why I hate the who bigotry and associating our club with all the religious stuff and problems over in Ireland.

associating our club with all the religious stuff and problems over in Ireland.

i once spoke out in the bears den that "build my gallows" was beyond embarrassing back when the old rep system was in place and within an hour or 2 it was at about -30 or something :lol:

This is the big problem. Its from both sides as well. Bring up young kids hating the "other" side by basically burning it into them then this is the outcome. Its why I hate the who bigotry and associating our club with all the religious stuff and problems over in Ireland.

I dont understand why you mention our Club in this thread.

This thread is not about Rangers, so do not associate our club with this Topic in this thread please .

Its about that lot not us.

I dont understand why you mention our Club in this thread.

This thread is not about Rangers, so do not associate our club with this Topic in this thread please .

Its about that lot not us.

Talking about Rangers on a Rangers forum. What was I thinking! Who put you in charge?This particular thread is about stokes but I believe others are just as bad and from both sides.

Talking about Rangers on a Rangers forum. What was I thinking! Who put you in charge?This particular thread is about stokes but I believe others are just as bad and from both sides.

You actually are a sarcastic attention seeker.

Keep to the topic in this thread.

Remember this isnt the Bears Den, but you bring our club down by suggesting this thread is associated with the topic in it.

It really is quite simple .

Keep Rangers out of this topic .

Is that so hard for you ,or do you want more attention.

Its about one of them , not us.

I asked you nicely and said please , but that wasnt enough for you.

Keep Rangers out of it.

PLEASE.

You actually are a sarcastic attention seeker.

Keep to the topic in this thread.

Remember this isnt the Bears Den, but you bring our club down by suggesting this thread is associated with the topic in it.

It really is quite simple .

Keep Rangers out of this topic .

Is that so hard for you ,or do you want more attention.

Its about one of them , not us.

I asked you nicely and said please , but that wasnt enough for you.

Keep Rangers out of it.

PLEASE.

What's with the commas?

I dont teach my kids to hate anyone. My parents never taught me to hate anyone either. I was taught that as a Ranger I was above that.

Strange post.

Obviously not everyone is like this but if you think it doesn't happen you're wrong.

I'm not the one with delusions that I wield any power on here. :D

Roaster.

Tit.There I can call people names as well

Now stick to the topic which is about a Celtic player involved in Scum Terrorist glorification.

He should be run out of Scottish Football permanently.IMO

Now just stick to the topic which is nothing to do with Rangers Football Club.