TBO Post Game Sit In

nickgers10

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand. Are the lads who stand with you guys UBs or not?

All of they guys in the BF1 are not all UB'S Just normal supporters who buy tickets and join in with he songs etc.

The union bears are mostly down the front of BF1 and where navy blue jackets.

Ok then.

Secret society.

But only the older lads who don't get caught on camera?

Give us a break.

What the fuck is actually up with you? Do you have a problem? I'm not in the UB'S or anything but do get pissed with fannys on this forum who slag them for fuck all.

Thank you.. More than a fan.. I do believe we have outed another one!!??.. My post as a 41year old BEAR.. Was about...ach who gives a fuck... Im just hoping that the snp/nazi squads dont kick doon ma door and drag me aff to the jail for daring to have a wee pop at fhurer slamond and herr mcsteamin.. Better phone a lawyer!!....??

Thank you.. More than a fan.. I do believe we have outed another one!!??.. My post as a 41year old BEAR.. Was about...ach who gives a fuck... Im just hoping that the snp/nazi squads dont kick doon ma door and drag me aff to the jail for daring to have a wee pop at fhurer slamond and herr mcsteamin.. Better phone a lawyer!!....??

ASL

Hey bawbag!! You running oot a pish patter yet?? And im just a wee bit scunnerd that you use Albertz as your name!! I fucking LOVED that guy when he was scoring goals and kissing the badge... Especially against the mhanky mob..???... Do the interlopers always use numbers after a name??... Im getting too drunk now.. But no too drunk to spot a........zzzzzzzzzzz...

Hey bawbag!! You running oot a pish patter yet?? And im just a wee bit scunnerd that you use Albertz as your name!! I fucking LOVED that guy when he was scoring goals and kissing the badge... Especially against the mhanky mob..???... Do the interlopers always use numbers after a name??... Im getting too drunk now.. But no too drunk to spot a........zzzzzzzzzzz...

Riddy.

It's a football match plenty of Rangers songs to be sung. If the UB want to sing anti SNP or any other party for that matter do it outside Ibrox. Don't use Rangers to spout your political views.

Yet you use a Rangers forum to have a vote for independence avatar. Bit Irish no?

FUCK THE SNP!

I don't have an issue about them being pro Union. I just think by the looks of things half of them are not able to vote. Also, what was the motive behind the sit in? If its to protest about money being generated to take the club forward, I'm against it.

As long as Ibrox stands it'll be known as Ibrox.

Give me £1.5m and I'll change my name to Declan.

You'll always be Albertz123 to me :wub:

You have done nothing but moan about them. They don't know what their singing about, their not the age to vote, they've not got a pube between them etc etc...

So what the fuck is the problem?

I just find it hillarious that there's people come to Ibrox and sing songs about political parties who can't even fucking vote. Stick to Rangers/Loyalist songs, please.

ASL & Riddy??? I woke up for that??? Your a TAIG... YOUVE JUST PROVED IT YA ARSE STROKED SAVILE LOVIN BJK APOLOGIST..THAT U ARE...NOW let me get to my kip... Ive got WORK the mora!!??...eh naw the day...cheerie...xxxxx

The person with 60 posts accusing people that have been in RM for years of being a T%$g..........!!!!!!

You need to sort out your debating skills or stop posting at all.

A lot of people in here disagree with each other (good, we arent all brainwashed), but it does not need to come down to the kind of retarded language that you are coming out with. If you want to debate.... debate. If you want to act like a Ned, then get your tracksuit on, tuck it in to your socks and crawl back under a rock.

Yet you use a Rangers forum to have a vote for independence avatar. Bit Irish no?

FUCK THE SNP!

Shouldnt a vote for independence mean you get banned from this site ?

Far too many weak minded wishy washy liberals infiltrating our great club if you ask me.