Tam Cowan the moron

Mulligan

It's alleged his mrs, the ex miss steele from Mosspark was a well known figure up the hill at Bella Park after the Parky had done his rounds.......as for the allegations can't confirm them.

So the poor guy thought he was her first , that could explain his outbursts.

Remember a mate of mine got a hold of his mobile number and phoned him up pretending to be an irate husband of an imaginary woman he was playing around with?.You should have heard the fat cnut squirm, :7325:

The fat fud is asking for ideas for Rangers 140 year birthday on OTB.

He's suggesting vouchers for Starbucks or Amazon.

I'd suggest the best present for Rangers would be the announcement that Mutt & Jeffs program is to be axed

Another lets laugh at Rangers show

Remember a mate of mine got a hold of his mobile number and phoned him up pretending to be an irate husband of an imaginary woman he was playing around with?.You should have heard the fat cnut squirm, :7325:

Superb................although it has been alleged that stephen thompson and mark guidi like to play away. Although you really have to take those alleged remarks with a pinch of salt...............did the papers not run a story re thompson?

Just joan teen section had me in stitches, I want to give him oral but I'm scared I might get pregnant, my penis is the same size as a terrys choc segment but I'm scared I might damage her and my personal fav, I caught my friend masterbating to a shoe not just any shoe but a nike shoe

Freud claims there are just 7 types of joke, Tam fatman Cowan only manages to use one of these types, modifying it for every occasion.

But he's employed by all the usual suspects when it comes to anti-Rangers agendas, so what would you expect really?