For the Gers fan thinking of going to Scumdee.......

tannerall

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all TravelingWilBEARy.

Indeed I'm not!

If you mean we are all arrogant smart arses who continually look down our noses at others and do our best to belittle huge numbers of fellow posters on this forum because we think we are better than them, then I most certainly am not travelingwilbeary.

Indeed I'm not!

If you mean we are all arrogant smart arses who continually look down our noses at others and do our best to belittle huge numbers of fellow posters on this forum because we think we are better than them......

Tbf to TWB, this could describe a number of posters on here.

Indeed I'm not!

If you mean we are all arrogant smart arses who continually look down our noses at others and do our best to belittle huge numbers of fellow posters on this forum because we think we are better than them, then I most certainly am not travelingwilbeary.

I'm not arrogant, I'm just better than you.

Does that include me? I like belittling idiots.

I don't know I haven't paid enough attention to your posts really. When I joined I noticed your name, avatar and thought, good guy, because I love the big Lebowski - great film. I often get things wrong though.

Simple just don't go back our team & stand behind the wishes of the man who is leading us back to the top Mr green

Is Mr Green actually just carrying out the wishes of the various fan groups? After all it was the BO, UB, RST etc who initiated this boycott. Green just supported those wishes and refused our allocation. In summary, this is a fan based boycott and NOT a club led campaign.

No so. If I'm ever wrong then I'm sure I will admit it.

The CEO says no, the club says no, the supporters groups say no - you say otherwise. You're not playing the devils advocate, as has been mentioned; you're just a nuisance troublemaker, and on a very sensitive & crucial subject.

The CEO says no, the club says no, the supporters groups say no - you say otherwise. You're not playing the devils advocate, as has been mentioned; you're just a nuisance troublemaker, and on a very sensitive & crucial subject.

I didn't say otherwise, stop making things up. I'm not going as I don't want to go against the wishes of the club and I haven't advised anyone else to attend.

By RFC & RSC - Keep up mate.

How can we be a united club & support, when we can't even side with the principals of the club and the prinicipals of the supporters clubs.

I still don't know to what 'majority decision' you are referring.

But don't worry, I rarely expect a clear sensible answer on here.

It is just me or does anyone else have the feeling we are being set up?

No, I think there was potential danger, and charles has now distanced the club from it.

Unfortunately the only ones who I fear could now stitch us up are any bears foolish enough to go to Dundee, no matter how good or misguided their intention.

Since the hell started our fans have been exemplary in their behaviour. Hopefully anyone thinking of going to Dundee will respect this by not taking control away from the club.