For the Gers fan thinking of going to Scumdee.......

tannerall

Also it may be paranoid in the extreme, ut do you think it's possible that some taigs might go to the match and try to pass themselves off as bears, just to start trouble and blacken our name?

I know it sounds really paranoid, but just because you are paranoid, does not mean they aren't out to get you.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also it may be paranoid in the extreme, ut do you think it's possible that some taigs might go to the match and try to pass themselves off as bears, just to start trouble and blacken our name?

I know it sounds really paranoid, but just because you are paranoid, does not mean they aren't out to get you.

I am sure they would love to, and might even try, but if travelling without tickets, the polis should get them.

If they get in to the park they wont control themselves and will get plastered all over the media, and be seen for what they are,so would be a stitch up for them.

Hopefully police do their job properly and it is only the (few) scumdee fans who get anywhere near the park.

I still don't know to what 'majority decision' you are referring.

But don't worry, I rarely expect a clear sensible answer on here.

All official RSClubs have recommended that the club boycott the game, and the CEO, on a decision by the board & management of RFC has rejected the ticket allocation and notified d.utd.

It's not complicated is it.

All official RSClubs have recommended that the club boycott the game, and the CEO, on a decision by the board & management of RFC has rejected the ticket allocation and notified d.utd.

It's not complicated is it.

Presumably each and every RSC had a ballot of members?

And the Club balloted every other fan?

To all forum members who are totally and utterly behind the boycott..... have you gone to every Rangers game in the last 5/20 years?

What about Stuarty Daniels from the KP Loyal or wee Monty from the Nithsdale! Have you any idea what commitment they have put it over the last 30/40 years? That's right 30/40 years! These two guys have not missed one game.....not f....n one! So who you are to tell them they can't go? Maybe these two wont......however if very similar Bears just cannot stay away then who is anyone on this forum (unless of course you can say you haven't missed a game in 30 odd years) come on here and demand what these supporters do or don't do?

To all forum members who are totally and utterly behind the boycott..... have you gone to every Rangers game in the last 5/20 years?

What about Stuarty Daniels from the KP Loyal or wee Monty from the Nithsdale! Have you any idea what commitment they have put it over the last 30/40 years? That's right 30/40 years! These two guys have not missed one game.....not f....n one! So who you are to tell them they can't go? Maybe these two wont......however if very similar Bears just cannot stay away then who is anyone on this forum (unless of course you can say you haven't missed a game in 30 odd years) come on here and demand what these supporters do or don't do?

These are the guys who can really lead by example. In fact probably have the biggest right to.

And one day they'll remember it more than a lot of other games.

Have you asked them their thoughts on it, and whether they have chosen to boycott, after all by your own logic its their choice.

These are the guys who can really lead by example. In fact probably have the biggest right to.

And one day they'll remember it more than a lot of other games.

Have you asked them their thoughts on it, and whether they have chosen to boycott, after all by your own logic its their choice.

I don't know what their (or very similar others) thoughts are.

But if they wanted to go would you decry them? Do you have the credentials to do that?

I don't know what their (or very similar others) thoughts are.

But if they wanted to go would you decry them? Do you have the credentials to do that?

I would decry them as I dont think it is in the interests of our club.

I am a Rangers fan, so i have the credentials.

in what sense mate, can you elaborate on that a wee bit please?

I don't think any genuine Bears will take the tickets.

How do we know they won't be sold to the unwashed or stooges intent on causing trouble.

I know I sound paranoid but after everything this year..

Seems a great opportunity for more Big Bad Rangers Headlines.