For the Gers fan thinking of going to Scumdee.......

tannerall

Go read your posts - i'm not going to look at your profile & check it out. You've put a few posts on this subject, and the first few i suspected after reading them that you're a timposter. But i don't suppose you could have lasted as long as you have, so therefore you're a liberal character that is siding with the monority.

I already read my posts as I was typing them out. I'd advise you to start doing that with yours.

I've already told you what I said - I can't be held responsible if someone misunderstands what I'm saying.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a no bad innings. I'm amazed less folk here aren't detectives. They can tell my religion simply.by my my opinion on the most trivial of Rangers matters.

As you well know there's a request by all supporters groups and the club has endorsed that. Nothing to do with who's a tim, actually you mentioned it - my only claim is that the guy is encouraging bother.

As you well know there's a request by all supporters groups and the club has endorsed that. Nothing to do with who's a tim, actually you mentioned it - my only claim is that the guy is encouraging bother.

Actually you said you thought he was a timposter. I merely guessed at the content of your next post. And was right. I haven't seen anything from TWB which could possibly be called encouraging bother.

WATP-Forever,

I'm sure you know what a "Devil's Advocate" is.

TWB is picking holes in the argument, to give the opportunity for the OP and others to refine the argument into a more robust one.

This is what TWB does, and it serves an important function on a forum such as this.

TWB, correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise keep up the good work :thumbup:

Edit: And sorry if I've blown your cover TWB!

WATP-Forever,

I'm sure you know what a "Devil's Advocate" is.

TWB is picking holes in the argument, to give the opportunity for the OP and others to refine the argument into a more robust one.

This is what TWB does, and it serves an important function on a forum such as this.

TWB, correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise keep up the good work :thumbup:

Edit: And sorry if I've blown your cover TWB!

He's not very good at it then.

Perhaps he would do better by providing factual argument rather than just glib contradictions..

The question should be why Dundee Utd are offering these tickets, could it be they want to show in some way that the support is not united?

The numbers that turn up would probably be small, so no money advantage.

Rangers have asked the support to stay away, anyone who goes is not a supporter of the club, they're self serving selfish morons

Rangers have asked the support to stay away, anyone who goes is not a supporter of the club, they're self serving selfish morons

:rolleyes:

I like this game, also the 'subway loyal' are "not a supporter of the club, they're self serving selfish morons." :pipe:

:rolleyes:

I like this game, also the 'subway loyal' are "not a supporter of the club, they're self serving selfish morons." :pipe:

The club have asked for a boycott m8, if you truely support the club you should be gracious enough to try and comply with their wishes.

Are Subway Loyal only loyal to their own interests?

The way I see it is that DU are shooting themselves in the foot by offering tickets to bears directly.

If they didnt they could attempt to sell them to DU fans (hold the laughter there is more)

and even If 1, 10 or 100 bears take a ticket (shame on them) then it still leaves the best part of 6,900 tickets unsold. (if he offers the full allocation, which I'm sure he wont anyway)

why dont they just try and sell the tickets to thier own (laugh if you want now)? and make the money they'll be missing that way?

This offer of selling direct to us is a ploy by thompson to get us arguing and getting his shitty club in the rhags. he'll be able to justify his ground being empty by saying its because we didnt by the tickets, whereas if he offered them all to DU fans he would have nowhere to hide when the ground is only 3/4 full.

Dont let him win that way, charlie should make another statement telling him where to shove his fucking tickets.

The club have asked for a boycott m8, if you truely support the club you should be gracious enough to try and comply with their wishes.

Are Subway Loyal only loyal to their own interests?

I agree with the boycott. I don't agree with those on here happy to go around judging and condemning those Bears that choose to go. Same as I wouldn't agree judging those who have chosen never to attend another away game ever. Who are you to determine who is or isn't a fan? Just because they don't fit in with your opinion of how you have chosen to act.

The point will be loud and clear no more funding for those spl cunts (for the foreseeable future) from the thousands of travelling Rangers fans. If a few dozen or god forbid a couple hundred do attend I wont be judging and belittling them.

"Are Subway Loyal only loyal to their own interests?" How are they not?

Nb I don't stand by that statement. I made it in jest. :D