Season Ticket - Donating unused seats

ManchestGer

Hi, I've just bought myself a half season ticket. I was hoping to get one earlier in the season but due to finances at the time I've just been paying for individual tickets. Anyway, due to no trains running on Boxing Day I wont be able to make it to the Clyde game, I was wondering if anyone knows if you can donate your seat for the game back to Rangers to give to charity or armed forces etc or even anyone who is struggling to attend the game? Just wondering how this would work since the tickets would be on my card and not an individual slip? There may be other games like midweek ones through the season where I would like to do the same.

Not quite what you're asking, but there is the secondary ticketing scheme, where you can give the seat back to the club for sale, and you get a credit towards your next season ticket.

http://www.rangers.t...rnEnquiry.aspx?

(need to login first)

Yeah I think I've seen that mentioned on here previously, although I'm not too bothered about reselling it, would rather it be given to someone who may not get the chance to go so often.

Yeah I think I've seen that mentioned on here previously, although I'm not too bothered about reselling it, would rather it be given to someone who may not get the chance to go so often.

There are folk who pass their STs on to others when they can't get to the match, but with you being in Manchester - probably not so easy.

There are folk who pass their STs on to others when they can't get to the match, but with you being in Manchester - probably not so easy.

There's guys I travel up with that I could pass it onto as they've done with me in the past although they can't make it due to the trains, those who tend to drive up are spending xmas with family in Scotland so are already there. Just on the hotline now seeing what I could do with it otherwise I'll see if any family members in Glasgow would like to use it. Would be nice if there was a way of donating it, if they don't already have something like that in place then maybe it should be an option for Rangers.

If someone wants it you can give them your Rangers number and details then they can get a reprint at the Ticket Office - done it a good few times, even saves the hastle of having to pick up your card after the match.

Great to see so many bears helping each other out, gave away my ticket a few times this season and today I got two off here for my mates who otherwise wouldn't have been able to go :)