Classless Keevins

bluechip

Heard him on Radio Snyde the other night saying Rangers fans would rather Rangers loose to Dundee Hibs than possibly face the all conquering, Champions League winners elect, Selic in the next round.

It took the mighty Selic two games to beat Arbroath FFS. Rangers on their day, even now, could beat ra Selic. The wee nasal fud is trying to gt back into Liewells' good books again. What a sad excuse for an investigative journalist. Wee bigot more like. :7325::7326::7325:

I hate this runt with a passion and it saddens me immensely that certain members of RFC have a soft spot for him .He is out and out taig fuck that hates us with a passion but he is very very very clever in the media .He picks his tactics with each person or show he is using .The fact that he is constantly digging with anti Green shit says it all for me but as I said sadly a friend of Walts and Coisty so he isn't going to get a hard time from them

Nuremburg must be one of the few lickspittles who've been barred from Brendanbeau

It would seem having 4 priests at your daughter's wedding won't secure a position at Lawell's heels any longer

Well many a bride has invited past lovers to her wedding.................... :7325: even on Christmas Eve that good old Glasgow humour shines through :7325:

Keevins is a skelly eyed bawbag of the fucking highest order....AND a snivelling cunt,to boot.Just listening to him speak (which thankfully hasn't been much in my life) gives me the dry boak.

And while I think of it, can anybody tell me why he earned the moniker of "Nuremberg Shug?" :pipe:

Keevins is a skelly eyed bawbag of the fucking highest order....AND a snivelling cunt,to boot.Just listening to him speak (which thankfully hasn't been much in my life) gives me the dry boak.

And while I think of it, can anybody tell me why he earned the moniker of "Nuremberg Shug?" :pipe:

I'm sure he referred to the old firm game when we all had union flags on the seats to wave as 'similar to a.Nuremberg rally'.

you're kiddin' me on

you know fine well

you're kiddin' me on

you know fine well

Actually J H, I wasn't kidding on.I thought it might have been something to do with one of his pished on duty episodes that he was allegedly known to do on a few occasions.

Did he say this on telly or in a newspaper article?

Actually J H, I wasn't kidding on.I thought it might have been something to do with one of his pished on duty episodes that he was allegedly known to do on a few occasions.

Did he say this on telly or in a newspaper article?

Think it was in his daily record column/page IIRC (tu)

Think it was in his daily record column/page IIRC (tu)

That would explain why I never heard about it,Phil. it was bad enough listening to the prick when he was on a football show that we used to get on Setanta (might have been sportscene) never mind reading his drivel in a newspaper.There are a lot of advantages of living in Australia, and one of them is not having to be putting up with Keevins and his like :pipe:

That would explain why I never heard about it,Phil. it was bad enough listening to the prick when he was on a football show that we used to get on Setanta (might have been sportscene) never mind reading his drivel in a newspaper.There are a lot of advantages of living in Australia, and one of them is not having to be putting up with Keevins and his like :pipe:

:lol: that and Christmas dinner on the beach :D

Have a good one (tu)