RM Sponsors: *** The RangersMedia Ibrox Stadium Bricks are now in place!

govanblue

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So another few good suggestions still coming in.

Unfortunately that means it will be virtually impossible to have a simple straightforward poll.

It looks like we're going to need some kind of preliminary knockout stage first :(

I'll need to have a think about that.

Me too.

but I went for 2012/2013 rather than just 2013, cos it's a season, not a year, but that meant no room for "Aye"

You should just go with what you have proposed, I would hate it if we had a vote and mines finished above yours. For the hard work you have put in you deserve the choice. Best wishes.

You should just go with what you have proposed, I would hate it if we had a vote and mines finished above yours. For the hard work you have put in you deserve the choice. Best wishes.

Nah don't worry about that.

I'm the first to acknowledge that my strengths lie in pestering rather than creating :D

And don't worry, I'm still quietly getting my own way here and there ;)

I have just spoken to the Rangers Lotto team, and can confirm that there are no extra letters allowed on paving bricks.

So it is still 2 rows of max 15 characters.

We can also choose whether we want it at the Copland stand (Paul Gascoigne Walk of Fame) or outside the Megastore (Step up for Rangers)

Strangely, after I phoned up Rangers Lotto today, and asked a few questions, they have just now updated their webpage with all the answers to all my questions.

I'm beginning to wonder if I have more influence than I thought. Anybody got the EPL's phone number? :craphead:

Anyway, here's the updated page content (relevant points highlighted)...

Place-amongst-legends-web-pic1.jpg

Proudly take your place in Rangers History…

Just like Laudrup, Gascoigne and McCoist your name can also go down in Rangers history for generations to come.

For only £50 you can buy a Rangers paving brick and your name will go into the grounds of Ibrox at this truly pivotal point in Rangers history.

With your choice of personalised inscription this makes the perfect gift for the Rangers fan in your life and with spaces available on our ever popular Paul Gascoigne Walk of Fame panel AND our Step Up For Rangers Panel there hasn’t been a better time to buy a Rangers paving brick.

Be part of Rangers and play your part now. All profits support Rangers Youth Teams and your support is needed now more than ever.

Once you have placed your order you will receive your Rangers Brick Certificate within 5 working days, while the brick itself will be in place within 8 – 10 weeks (Weather dependent). Orders of more than one brick will be placed together on the panel.

Order online or phone the Rangers Brick Hotline on: 0141 427 4914 lines will be open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.

You can also buy a brick via your mobile! Just TEXT ‘Rangers’ to 67766.

If placing an order online or by phone you will be issued with a receipt showing the name that will appear on your brick. If your receipt does not match your request please call the brick hotline within 24 hours, otherwise your brick will appear as per your receipt.

If you have a preference as to which panel you would like please state this in the “special message” section if ordering online.

Strangely, after I phoned up Rangers Lotto today, and asked a few questions, they have just now updated their webpage with all the answers to all my questions.

I'm beginning to wonder if I have more influence than I thought. Anybody got the EPL's phone number? :craphead:

Anyway, here's the updated page content...

The Godfather dislikes this.

:mutley:

QUOTE-

"I'm beginning to wonder if I have more influence than I thought. Anybody got the EPL's phone number?" :craphead:

Wembley Stadium

PO Box 1966

London

SW1P 9EQ

The FA 0844 980 8200

Wembley Stadium 0844 980 8201

This is the contact for the EPL as well as the English FA

Now you've got it what you gonna do? :P