Did I just hear correctly?.........

shankillblue1

I'm not sure that this is the case.

Whilst I am not surprised at anything they try to pull on us, my understanding is that the SPL will pay for their own lawyers, but are struggling to do so. I believe they will try to cover the costs of this dubious action and their many other fuck ups by hitting us with a fine for several millions, if not tens of millions.

If the OP's claims are correct, then this is immensely corrupt, unsurprisingly. That said, I would urge caution before leaping to any conclusions. I do not wish to cast aspersions on the OP, but I suspect he has been mislead here, no offence.

I shall wait for confirmation before leaping either way on this one. If true, it's a hugely significant revelation. If not, we'd be making a bit of an arse of ourselves over misinformation.

This (tu)

I've been thinking this for months.

We need to be aware that its not our titles that they are after, but our money.

I'm sure they will try to fine us, at least, the equivalent of the prize money we won during the years the claim we had these so called "dual contracts"

They will see this as a way to fund there busted flush league. Pay legal costs, prize money, etc. Where else can they get the cash they need to do all that.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was busy reading the threads on here, with snyde on (ok, I know, I'll never learn!), when I overheard ''news just in, blah, blah that the SFA have just stated they will underwrite the SPL legal costs..... and so on''.

Flabbergasted. Couldn't believe my ears, hence why I am asking. I'm so full of hate these days, I could have misconstrued it, but I don't think so. Hope I am wrong because my blood pressure can't take much more in my hate for corrupt henious bastards.

So, somebody please tell me, that I can put my sword away, for now anyway.

All those bears who were mislead by your melodramatic misinterpretation owe you a big boot up the arse.

Wait outside the SuperStore at the next home game. I'll bring the stocks and rotten tomatoes.

Just checked ''Do The Bouncy''. bigcid1975 posted...''The SFA have stated that they will underwrite any legal costs incurred by the SPL associated with stripping us of titles wtf.'' ....''Radio Clyde tonight''

Would still prefer further confirmation from one of our posters.

Thats probably because he's read you're post on here.

This (tu)

I've been thinking this for months.

We need to be aware that its not our titles that they are after, but our money.

I'm sure they will try to fine us, at least, the equivalent of the prize money we won during the years the claim we had these so called "dual contracts"

They will see this as a way to fund there busted flush league. Pay legal costs, prize money, etc. Where else can they get the cash they need to do all that.

I think it's both, mate.

Those with an agenda want the titles.

Those with money at stake want the cash.

Just checked ''Do The Bouncy''. bigcid1975 posted...''The SFA have stated that they will underwrite any legal costs incurred by the SPL associated with stripping us of titles wtf.'' ....''Radio Clyde tonight''

Would still prefer further confirmation from one of our posters.

how many ppl have too tell u that u heard wrong ! Or are u deliberately trying too wind ppl up ? If ur going too put the show on at least listen too what is being said

i never heard that but did hear them say about RFFF having a meeting tonight and they agreed to underwrite any legal costs regarding the SPL trying to strip us of titles.

How did you guys get on with the club mate? Or is the meeting not this week?

I think it's both, mate.

Yeah, I think so too, They cant after all fine us the cash and not take the titles...........at least that will be the plan.

They talked about Armageddon, but if they try this...........Armageddon will seem like a tea party compared to the fallout they will bring upon themselves.

Just goes to show the damage you can do with posts like this, something like this spreads around forums quick as fuck!

Maybe we should just have let it loose.

If it makes them look to the casual reader as corrupt as they actually are, who gives a fuck if its true or not.

Kinda like the lies and fiction that radio snyde allows to be broadcast every night about us.

Shit sticks.

Fuck knows what thats got to do with us.

the joke is that unfunny it needs to be explained lol

guy gets jailed, needs lawyer, cant really afford lawyer.

His cousin vinnie does it on the cheap but he isnae very good.

basically a shite attempt at humour.

I think it's both, mate.

I've said for months that the titles is a smokescreen .

When they hit us with the huge fine they expect Rangers to accept it and think we will "because they didn't take the titles when they could have"

Either way they are gonna end up in a real court over this, I am very sure of it.

the joke is that unfunny it needs to be explained lol

guy gets jailed, needs lawyer, cant really afford lawyer.

His cousin vinnie does it on the cheap but he isnae very good.

basically a shite attempt at humour.

my cousin vinnie wins his case. that would do for me