We Are Up Against Vile Fantasists

Rangers Lady

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that some are laying into this girl is nothing short of a disgrace. Regardless of what you think, she is a good Bear and doing her best to fight our corner. Are most of you jealous you did not think of trying to put some effort into defending our club? I'm backing The Godfather now. Govanblue can fuck right off.

is there an election coming up i dont know about?

To be fair, u do follow nick griffin on twitter... Not saying that makes u racist but I can see why they'd assume u are

I follow the pope to see what shite he comes out with, doesn't mean I support any of his views.

Griffen is no friend of the republicans, thats the only reason I follow him

Patronising ??

So if your wean researched a topic in detail and knew more about it than you, your response would be to jump ahead of them and tackle it yourself ?

Yes because if I thought my wean was gonna get a verbal leathering, I would do all the research myself.

Ive know doubt you know the subject but Its not about knowing your subject, its about knowing when youre walking into to something, or knowing when youre being set-up to make a fool of yourself, or knowing when youre about to get the piss taken out of you, or knowing when youre being verbally manoevered into saying something stupid.

And IMO that comes with a bit more life experience. The way youre over-reacting to this thread sums this up.

Thats my opinion and my opinion only. I am allowed one, am I not? I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings

Yes because if I thought my wean was gonna get a verbal leathering, I would do all the research myself.

Ive know doubt you know the subject but Its not about knowing your subject, its about knowing when youre walking into to something, or knowing when youre being set-up to make a fool of yourself, or knowing when youre about to get the piss taken out of you, or knowing when youre being verbally manoevered into saying something stupid.

And IMO that comes with a bit more life experience. The way youre over-reacting to this thread sums this up.

Thats my opinion and my opinion only. I am allowed one, am I not? I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings

I don't get hurt feelings

The over-reactions in the thread are not of my doing, I'm just responding

Your post is completely judgemental/arrogant when you know little about me

I don't get hurt feelings

The over-reactions in the thread are not of my doing, I'm just responding

Your post is completely judgemental/arrogant when you know little about me

Arrogant? Aye Ok...Ive got my opinion youve got yours.

And, by the way, I judged you in the "modelling the new top" thread. Thats coming from a father with a 28yr old daughter & 2 grandaughters.

This is my last response in this thread and to you.

I follow the pope to see what shite he comes out with, doesn't mean I support any of his views.

Griffen is no friend of the republicans, thats the only reason I follow him

A guy on here always gives Griffin grief for being a "fenian bastard".

I'm really disillusioned with my extreme right wing politicians :(

Arrogant? Aye Ok...Ive got my opinion youve got yours.

And, by the way, I judged you in the "modelling the new top" thread. Thats coming from a father with a 28yr old daughter & 2 grandaughters.

This is my last response in this thread and to you.

You'll need to borrow this then...

gagged-man.jpg?w=276&h=183

A guy on here always gives Griffin grief for being a "fenian bastard".

I'm really disillusioned with my extreme right wing politicians :(

Does Griffin not advocate giving away the 6 counties to the Irish Republic?

Does Griffin not advocate giving away the 6 counties to the Irish Republic?

No, he was over in Belfast protesting regarding the Union Flag, also got himself in bother in tweeterland refering to them as the "derogatory term about

Catholics" :rolleyes:

Refering to another post of yours "been here from 2007 never wrong" :mutley:

No, he was over in Belfast protesting regarding the Union Flag, also got himself in bother in tweeterland refering to them as the "derogatory term about

It was a question, not a statement, so my record remains unblemished. :D

1. the f word has nothing to do with catholics.

2. questions cannot be wrong, only statements - so WVB's unblemished record continues (until Tannadump at least)

3. Sorry, I'm supposed to be gagged :(

:mutley: