We got what we deserved

KingKirk

i waited hours to post because i honestly could not be arsed arguing with the kneejerkers today.

I know shit aint perfect right now, but it's nowhere near as bad as some on here would have you think.

Most of it from people who watched it on some shit live feed somewhere .... looking at some of the posts, the game was barely finished and they are on, Ally GTF ... bunch of pricks the lot of them, pay the money then you can moan about being cheated out of it by a poor performing team.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

little and sandaza played up front for a bit today, and they done fuck fuck all.

I don't think he is that ineffective from the right, he has scored a LOT of his goals from that position.

I agree bud he isn't that ineffective but he drifts into the centre a lot and almost has a kind of free role which is why he scores so many when he could play as a striker and score more than what he has been scoring

I don't think it's knee jerk too say that probably 90% of the stadium seen that goal coming , maybe ally even saw it coming ! So why not change the team too prevent it !!!

what changes could he have made? 2 of our players were injured and forced subs, and he brought on McKay ( which was what everyone was wanting)

little and sandaza played up front for a bit today, and they done fuck fuck all.

I don't think he is that ineffective from the right, he has scored a LOT of his goals from that position.

Little cutting it from the right has been an effective option for us...the problem is without a natural right back....playing him there leaves a big gap in an attacking sense as you saw in the 1st half! Not really sure where he was playing 2nd half we didn't seem to have a great shape to our play.

The only change ally could have made was to make sure the team left the dressing room with burst eardrums , his subs were spot on , you canny slate him for that

I'm in 2 minds about him just now , how we bounce back (no against dundee , next sfl game) could potentially make or break him

Little cutting it from the right has been an effective option for us...the problem is without a natural right back....playing him there leaves a big gap in an attacking sense as you saw in the 1st half! Not really sure where he was playing 2nd half we didn't seem to have a great shape to our play.

he was up top with Sandaza for most of the second half. But i Agree about your RB point.

I would like to see the greek boy get another run out.

what changes could he have made? 2 of our players were injured and forced subs, and he brought on McKay ( which was what everyone was wanting)

he could have went 442 from halftime and we should have been out of sight , I'm not just blaming ally btw , our players are not performing the basics but the manager will always carry the can

The only change ally could have made was to make sure the team left the dressing room with burst eardrums , his subs were spot on , you canny slate him for that

I'm in 2 minds about him just now , how we bounce back (no against dundee , next sfl game) could potentially make or break him

I just don't think there is any way we would get a new manager in while the transfer embargo is still in place

he could have went 442 from halftime and we should have been out of sight , I'm not just blaming ally btw , our players are not performing the basics but the manager will always carry the can

He did go 2 up front in the second half, and it was completely ineffective mate.

Sandaza and Little played up top for most of the 2nd.

he was up top with Sandaza for most of the second half.

I know but it just didn't seem to work with the two of them and alot of the time they were on opposite sides if the pitch...need to take our chances in games and play with a higher intensity from the start...very poor in the final 3rd!

I know but it just didn't seem to work with the two of them and alot of the time they were on opposite sides if the pitch...need to take our chances in games and play with a higher intensity from the start...very poor in the final 3rd!

agree with all of that.

He did go 2 up front in the second half, and it was completely ineffective mate.

Sandaza and Little played up top for most of the 2nd.

yeah mate actually thinking back your probably right that they did , we were unlucky too with hitting post etc , just think we should be fitter and better organised than all of these teams which should lead too results

He's more effective than little on the wing , I agree he sometimes messes it up after getting by the players but he should be playing there instead of little who would be better utilised up front

Have to agree with this 100%

Andy Little is a proven Goalscorer and Striker , to ship him Wide Right is Suicide IMO.

I don't get it , Playing Players out of Position is not getting the best out of them.

And McKay is a Game changer as far as I am concerned , but he needs to be in it to Win it.

Our big Money Players are letting us down.

Think its Time for Naismith to have a crack at it too.I would drop Sandaza again.

We certainly did. The only time we showed any urgency was after their goal. I sat there in the freezin cold today thinking to myself that this is one of the worst Rangers teams I've seen in 40 years. At the end of the day though we are where we are, in the third division, so normally I would say its fine, we're romping away with the league etc. But wait a minute our team's not full of part timers, it's full of supposedly quality players with SPL experience. I don't buy this 'young team' thing. Alexander, Cribari, Wallace, Black, Sandaza, Sheils, Templeton, even Hutton, all experienced players compared to todays opposition anyway. Why are these guys not firing? Not giving 100% all of the time? On the long drive home tonight I think I may have figured it out. Hard facts are that in days gone by players at Rangers had to perform or they were down the road and ended up playing for a lesser team. Fact is these aforementioned players all know that if it doesn't work out they will no doubt secure a job back in the SPL.... I doubt if Alex Ferguson could motivate this lot and I do have a degree of sympathy for McCoist but I think he's made a mistake with some of the players he's brought in. I thought last year that we should have been looking at guys in Div 1 to bring in. Guys who really want to play for the jersey. All that said I woudn't write off our chances at Tannadice just yet. It may just be the stage that some of these boys need and with Ally's luck, who knows?

Its embarrasing how bad we are this season. Even when we have hammered teams we havent been out of third gear IMO. Elgin and Montrose both taking a point off us at home, how bad is that? We'll coast to the title but the 3rd Division hasnt been the romp for us that I thought it would be. Not good enough

We certainly did. The only time we showed any urgency was after their goal. I sat there in the freezin cold today thinking to myself that this is one of the worst Rangers teams I've seen in 40 years. At the end of the day though we are where we are, in the third division, so normally I would say its fine, we're romping away with the league etc. But wait a minute our team's not full of part timers, it's full of supposedly quality players with SPL experience. I don't buy this 'young team' thing. Alexander, Cribari, Wallace, Black, Sandaza, Sheils, Templeton, even Hutton, all experienced players compared to todays opposition anyway. Why are these guys not firing? Not giving 100% all of the time? On the long drive home tonight I think I may have figured it out. Hard facts are that in days gone by players at Rangers had to perform or they were down the road and ended up playing for a lesser team. Fact is these aforementioned players all know that if it doesn't work out they will no doubt secure a job back in the SPL.... I doubt if Alex Ferguson could motivate this lot and I do have a degree of sympathy for McCoist but I think he's made a mistake with some of the players he's brought in. I thought last year that we should have been looking at guys in Div 1 to bring in. Guys who really want to play for the jersey. All that said I woudn't write off our chances at Tannadice just yet. It may just be the stage that some of these boys need and with Ally's luck, who knows?

I thought we would have been better with lower Legue Players too.

I think buying SPL players to play in 3rd Div would be a problem, seems to be a mission to get them up for it.

A mixture of Div 1 youth and a few English 2nd Div plyers may have been better.IMO.We had The 2 Lee,s and big Niel to lead them.