Some Players Technical abillity

nachothelegend

Yesterdays Match we had enough chances to Win the Game , but on numerous occasions I watched some of our guys first Touch .

A few chances required them to Shoot and not once did I see a proper dig first time effort on Goal.

I watched Montrose practice Shooting before ko and the Coaching was better in that particular area.

Our guys always had to take Two ,sometimes Three touches before a Shot which usually culminated in being off Target.

As I have stated I dont think our Technical coaching skills are improving ,and I am pretty concerned by the lack of those skills during Matches.We seem to have to take several touches before shooting allowing the opposition defence get a block in or to put our Players off.

Is anyone worried the way I am.

Their Goal was a Peach, and their practice prior to ko seemed to pay off.

Although we did open up like the Red Sea.

i would say that 90% of players we have signed over the past 5/6 years have lost alot of their technical ability within about a year , its not something that's new , don't know why it happens but it does.

there is always the odd exception , jelavic and Naismith .

other than they 2 i genuinely cant think of a player we have signed that's became better technically

Our problem is in our decision making of when to shoot and when to pass.I tend to watch games from a managers point of view rather than a supporters point of view (unfortunately at times) and our decision making is absolutely shocking.I'm sure that Auchenhowie has a marvelous video facility and that after training on the pitches Ally and his coaching staff will have the players sit down and watch video after video highlighting their mistakes that have been made in the games so they can become better professional football players.

They are full time professionals, after all, aren't they? :pipe: