a ll scottish players

mac4443

seen woodburn,waddle,young but i was realy to young to rember much i'm looking for all scots who /played for rangersnin a particlar era i can only come up with niven/richie shearer caldow greig/davis mckinnon baxter henderson mcmillan brand wison ive got a bet on help required

seen woodburn,waddle,young but i was realy to young to rember much i'm looking for all scots who /played for rangersnin a particlar era i can only come up with niven/richie shearer caldow greig/davis mckinnon baxter henderson mcmillan brand wison ive got a bet on help required

narp?

Someones out their face lol , happy days

thanks oot my face to much grants soon as i posted went fuck just cost me £20 arguing with a c=== about 1967 got it wrong mate just dont want to give this b======an inch ta

Any chance you could run that past us again, mate? I'm presuming you are looking for a Rangers team where all the players at that time were selected to play for Scotland.....but maybe I've translated your post wrongly :pipe:

Any chance you could run that past us again, mate? I'm presuming you are looking for a Rangers team where all the players at that time were selected to play for Scotland.....but maybe I've translated your post wrongly :pipe:

maybe you have got the answer im looking for, drunking arguement i thought i'd lost it to much vodka to make sence any help given might get me out of a hole,bet payed.wont bet again before i ask you guys on rm

maybe you have got the answer im looking for, drunking arguement i thought i'd lost it to much vodka to make sence any help given might get me out of a hole,bet payed.wont bet again before i ask you guys on rm

Possibly a good idea,mac :pipe: Go easy on that Vino Collapso mate! (tu)