The Death of "People Power"?

Gaz92

http://garrycarmody.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/the-death-of-people-power/

My piece for today on reconstruction and fan power.

Enjoy, folks.

PS - starting up on my own page since the guy I used to do the page with has disappeared for about a week. And i know it looks shit, etc, but all views and shares appreciated more than ever to get me up and going! :D

I still retort back to the fact that if we were still in the top league we wouldn't be making such a fuss over this reconstruction and a split with 4 old firm games would be what most people want.

True, I feel it has been coming though. The SPL has been a bluster flush for a while now, Rangers going to D3 have simply sped up the process.

Another article empahising that The Rangers are The People and the only voice worth listening to in Scotland. Let the rest do whatever their bigoted short sighted minds feel is best, they will be the ones who dissapear into oblivion whilst The Gers rise again.

I think it shows the apathy that has set in in Scotland, when the sphell were uniting against us, the supposed big bad bullys in the game who always win, it motivated them in all sorts of ways, for some bigotry but for others i think they got swept up in the hysteria and seeing a chance to get a better chance of second place, went with the flow. However i think people are not as bothered with this in the sphell as they see the people at the top as corrupt and dont think a mass protest will change this reconstruction plan, in the same way some people no longer vote as 'all politician's are the same' sad to see our game like this :(

I think it shows the apathy that has set in in Scotland, when the sphell were uniting against us, the supposed big bad bullys in the game who always win, it motivated them in all sorts of ways, for some bigotry but for others i think they got swept up in the hysteria and seeing a chance to get a better chance of second place, went with the flow. However i think people are not as bothered with this in the sphell as they see the people at the top as corrupt and dont think a mass protest will change this reconstruction plan, in the same way some people no longer vote as 'all politician's are the same' sad to see our game like this :(

Quite a good judgement of the situation I think. As far as "no to newco" was concerned, apart from Celtic fans it was a case of "act now, think later"...

Quite a good judgement of the situation I think. As far as "no to newco" was concerned, apart from Celtic fans it was a case of "act now, think later"...

Yup and now its later and i bet alot of them are wishing they could change what they did. The Killie chairman is clearly wishing this going by the other thread.

Yup and now its later and i bet alot of them are wishing they could change what they did. The Killie chairman is clearly wishing this going by the other thread.

Meh, I think if their desperate scramble for reconstruction doesnt go through, and if Sky pull the plug on the TV deal, they'll start to look over their shoulder perhaps.

I think they're all still quite happy pretending everything is rosy for now though!