Right From Kick Off

bluechip

Right from the first whistle, get right into this mob. Chase everything, never give them any time on the ball. Let's rattle this SPL team of also rans. We must think we are an SPL team for this game. Dundee Hibs are not that good. Their chairman is a wee rat bastard. LET'S GO RANGERS. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. NO SURRENDER. :7325: :7325: :7325:

Right from the first whistle, get right into this mob. Chase everything, never give them any time on the ball. Let's rattle this SPL team of also rans. We must think we are an SPL team for this game. Dundee Hibs are not that good. Their chairman is a wee rat bastard. LET'S GO RANGERS. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. NO SURRENDER. :7325: :7325: :7325:

we will be fine if the team is as fired up as u (tu)

This one is for the fans.

From the first whistle to the last we must get in about this lot.

For a lot of our players they need to see this as the biggest game of their Rangers career so far - they MUST step up and play!

I'm certain the backroom staff will have the boys well drilled on this one.

Come on the Gers!

IMO the first 20 will tell us if we have the team to go on and win. If we dont show up today and give it our all, i predict a hammering.

Forgetting all the hype, this will give Ally the chance to find out who really has the character, bottle and battle spirit, we will need as we push on in the future. So far we have not had a higf pressure game (I discount the Motherwell game as this was a home game and we were all positive and up for it.). This is the first big challenge away from safe ground. It will tell us a lot about our players.

Has anybody else woke up today and have that same feeling you normally get in the morning of an Rangers Celtic match ?

Me !!!! I'm shitting bricks it's sooo surreal to be underdogs against that shower of scum lovers but we are rangers lets get INTAE them !!!!!!!

NO SURRENDER WATP

Got the butterflies, I dont know about any of you guys. For me this is up there with the derby game last march 3-2.

We have a point to prove, it's become about more than football, a chance to hit back and hit hard.

Come on ally get the lads fired up for this and we'll have a positive resultw