What does durrant do?

dee9

Its now getting to the stage of we dont know who is doing what and that should never happen at a club this size, Neil murray scout?? Honestly how does this guy qualify for a scout at glasgow rangers, fucking shocking!!!

Not much evidence on the pitch of the team being coached by the finest midfielder of his generation.

Doesn't mean to say because your a good player that your going to be a good coach. Most managers that were shite players go on to become brilliant managers / coaches.

And that example is proving right with us. Durrant / McCoist good players. Not good coaches and managers though.

Doesn't mean to say because your a good player that your going to be a good coach. Most managers that were shite players go on to become brilliant managers / coaches.

And that example is proving right with us. Durrant / McCoist good players. Not good coaches and managers though.

I know where you're coming from, but when you think of how Durrant played the game - the passing, the movement, the perfectly timed runs into the box - there's no evidence whatsoever that the things he did so well are even being attempted.

I know where you're coming from, but when you think of how Durrant played the game - the passing, the movement, the perfectly timed runs into the box - there's no evidence whatsoever that the things he did so well are even being attempted.

From what i see they only ever run through stupid sticks in the ground. Run round cones with the ball etc.

I did this when i was 9. Surely clubs like chelsea liverpool and Arsenal don't train like this?

I think someone from Rangers should go and watch someone like Swansea train.

We don't have to always look at the big clubs like barca just look at teams that play good football in this country and see what there training is like.

I know what you mean, l can't believe how bad we are at simple passes sometimes, it can get so frustrating, that's why you here fans groaning sometimes. They don't want to, but it is so annoying when players on good wages can't play a simple 5 yard pass, you're like ffs!!!. And that's before we get on to set pieces, and other things. :2gunsfiring_v1:

You would think by now that the days of running round sticks and cones were long gone. If this is how we train then no fucking wonder were as bad as we are.

Swansea is a good shout for assessing there training and style and with players as young as we have now would be the time to impose such things.

I had such high hopes that this would have been implemented by now and would see the benefits of such on the park but so far its still the same old shite. Ffs sort it out!!

You would think by now that the days of running round sticks and cones were long gone. If this is how we train then no fucking wonder were as bad as we are.

Swansea is a good shout for assessing there training and style and with players as young as we have now would be the time to impose such things.

I had such high hopes that this would have been implemented by now and would see the benefits of such on the park but so far its still the same old shite. Ffs sort it out!!

Our youth coach has also been at Auchenhowie for a long time and all i ever hear is he's useless from people on here.

Everyone at Auchenhowie needs replaced.

It should be his job to go about other clubs and see how they do things instead of taking holidays to Turkey.

Our youth coach has also been at Auchenhowie for a long time and all i ever hear is he's useless from people on here.

Everyone at Auchenhowie needs replaced.

It should be his job to go about other clubs and see how they do things instead of taking holidays to Turkey.

I'd replace Neil Murray our head scout for a certainty .What has this guy ever done to be head scout at our club

Sir Alex Ferguson springs to mind... shite player suberb manager.

suppose its down to the mind set of the individual