Our Friend McGobbledigook

rogerwilko

Where are you hearing this shite?

I'm just trying to uphold some sense of vigilance, Greens claims of Ally can have £10m to spend followed by we are running at a loss had me worried - I confess to not being an expert in the field of football finance however Ticketus name was mentioned to me again last week by someone who is close to Alistair Johnston, admittedly an Arab and from Dundee if I am being honest but one whom I would trust with such info.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just trying to uphold some sense of vigilance, Greens claims of Ally can have £10m to spend followed by we are running at a loss had me worried - I confess to not being an expert in the field of football finance however Ticketus name was mentioned to me again last week by someone who is close to Alistair Johnston, admittedly an Arab and from Dundee if I am being honest but one whom I would trust with such info.

Not many companys run at a profit in the first year.

There's a difference between money in the bank and the annual cashflow. The share issue will make a difference and I don't think that will be listed as revenue from which costs are deducted.

If ticketus somehow still had an interest in Rangers and a claim against our liquidated assets ,I think that in the very least it would be illegal and fraudulent.

If he's such a big Celtic fan, you think he would occasionally blog about Celtic.

Rangers 40,000 plus every home game, Celtic playing to more than half empty stadiums, this proves Celtic are nothing without Rangers.

Rangers fan support their club, they are only interested in petty trouble and bigotry!

Which now begs the question: How the fuck is this tarrier getting info before we do? This is how it all went pre-admin, these taig bloggers knowing inside information.

These scumbags are infiltrated all over the place, and they really are an obsessed lot. :anguish:

Stories emerging today backing this up even if they are sensationalised by the haters.

It seems there are still issues with PR at the club....and total transparency.

some saying it would be beneath us to react to this fucking halfwit Mcwhateverthefuckhecallshimselfnow. I disagree. This should have been nipped in the bud