The Broken Record And Anti-Rangers Bias

billmcmurdo

Its time they were taken to court each amd every one of them.

Gagging orders should be applied it is hurting our Club and has a detrementel rffect on players comung in to play for us.

Hss to be stopped now way beyond anything we jave ever experienced in this bigot infested cesspit we once called Scotland.

Shocking and blatent and no Rangers fan should be seen dead with a Daily Record in their hands.

A fucking non-story which hits the front page of the Celtic View, I mean Daily Record.

A fucking non-story which the 3 ususal suspects have been salivating over.

A fucking non-story which I hope stops every single Rangers supporter from buying the Daily Record, or looking at their website.

That this made the front page is an affront to decent, non-biased journalism.

The Daily Record can't have long left surely? Printed media is on it's last legs.

Someone should tell Arnold Clark as he advertises in everyone of them, to a large degree as well.

He still punts cars so maybe there is still a market for them.

People have been saying this for years and still they publish them, and most of them at a profit to.

I hate going for a shit with my computer anyway but would love some to disappear from circulation.

Someone should tell Arnold Clark as he advertises in everyone of them, to a large degree as well.

He still punts cars so maybe there is still a market for them.

People have been saying this for years and still they publish them, and most of them at a profit to.

I hate going for a shit with my computer anyway but would love some to disappear from circulation.

Wiping yer arse with is all its about good for!