A Grey Area - The PR Question

Gaz92

http://garrycarmody....he-pr-question/

My piece for today about the questionable response from the club's PR team following rumours published about the club.

Enjoy, folks.

Good article. I hope Traynor ore someoe else in authority at the club reads it and addresses the issues. The worst fear is that they are holding something back. They are probably not, but fans can't be blamed for imagining the worst after last year.

Good article. I hope Traynor ore someoe else in authority at the club reads it and addresses the issues. The worst fear is that they are holding something back. They are probably not, but fans can't be blamed for imagining the worst after last year.

Cheers mate. It looks a bit stupid since I put it up half an hour before Traynor unleashed his piece :lol:. But I stand by what I said, I still don't think that statement came quickly enough.

http://garrycarmody....he-pr-question/

My piece for today about the questionable response from the club's PR team following rumours published about the club.

Enjoy, folks.

Well said, my thoughts exactly put into Queen's English.

We have to act like the government does and kill stories before they get legs

I hope JT doesn't think he has a 9 to 5 job, keeping on top of our enemies is 24 hours these days

Well said, my thoughts exactly put into Queen's English.

We have to act like the government does and kill stories before they get legs

I hope JT doesn't think he has a 9 to 5 job, keeping on top of our enemies is 24 hours these days

Definitely, Traynor needs to show he's fully committed to this.

Cheers mate. It looks a bit stupid since I put it up half an hour before Traynor unleashed his piece :lol:. But I stand by what I said, I still don't think that statement came quickly enough.

Perhaps Jim read your blog Gaz :) i agree that the statement on Wednesday was disapointing and should of said what last nights statement said, but we have a fairly new PR department with regards to Traynor and it may of taken him a wee while to get used to defending us and rubbishing mhedia speculation rather than adding to it like his journo training tells him to. Lets hope lessons are learned from this and we can stamp this sort of nonsence down straight away in future.