Possible Gazza friendly?

kelvd1873

I raised the question about playing Newcastle in a benefit friendly because of the connections with Mike Ashley with Charles at the Perth meeting. He said its something they we could look at possibly doing but the funds from the match would have to be properly managed to benefit Paul. What do the bears on here think??

It's not money Gazza needs.

It's the support of friends and family around him , a lot of patience from them and a desire to stop.

But, I see what you are saying.

A related charity or support group ?

Everyone is desperate to help in whatever way we can but maybe just a display of support at our next game is all we can really do.

It's all upto him in the end.

I raised the question about playing Newcastle in a benefit friendly because of the connections with Mike Ashley with Charles at the Perth meeting. He said its something they we could look at possibly doing but the funds from the match would have to be properly managed to benefit Paul. What do the bears on here think??

I'm all for showing gazza support but to raise cash for him is another I'd rather he was fit and healthy which wouldn't cost anyone a penny just him for his ticket to game. Hope he gets well soon!

As regards to the money guys I was alluding to paying his rehab bills, help with getting his life on track by buying him a home ( btw I'm not sure but was he declared bankrupt) if so does he have a property or a car even?? It's these things I'm talking about put it in a trust?? not cold hard cash!!

HELP..I am being hassled by a strange, angry little man on the internet.

No. You are an attention whore taig who hasn't been banned..... yet. I go to bed knowing Rangers have 140 years of proud history. You go to bed with a defenceless child. Confess to the day you die....

a98448_adult-baby_7-.jpg

No. You are an attention whore taig who hasn't been banned..... yet. I go to bed knowing Rangers have 140 years of proud history. You go to bed with a defenceless child. Confess to the day you die....

Don't forget , don't wet the bed !

Night darling.

It's a great idea to try and give Paul some support in the community when he leaves rehab, the comments on here show an incredible lack of empathy, with no knowledge of how mental illness and addiction problems can destroy someone's life. It's pretty shit!