Time to put the Red and Black Scarfs away

fat malky

Is it time to get back to RED ,WHITE AND BLUE and put the Red&Black away its almost a year now and they have served there purpose

Will always will be a constant reminder of the saddest days in my life being a Rangers fan.Im sure most of us want to move on from that surely

Comparing a Scarf to a Poppy is utterly ridiculous.

Point taken. Wasn't meant to upset anyone. Just not in the mood to forgive or forget when they are still turning the knifes in our back. The scarf will serve to remind me and my grand kids of the worst days in their history as my DJ scarf will remind me of one of me highs LCF. and worst day which followed shortly after.

Point taken. Wasn't meant to upset anyone. Just not in the mood to forgive or forget when they are still turning the knifes in our back. The scarf will serve to remind me and my grand kids of the worst days in their history as my DJ scarf will remind me of one of me highs LCF. and worst day which followed shortly after.

cheer up mate and try wearing something that will make you smile and think of some of our glory days rather than all the scarfs that remind you of sadness .We will never forgive and forget no matter what scarves we where

cheer up mate and try wearing something that will make you smile and think of some of our glory days rather than all the scarfs that remind you of sadness .We will never forgive and forget no matter what scarves we where

Thanks M8 maybe came across wrong I get the greatest satisfaction taking my 4 grandsons to Ibrox and seeing the smile on my 3 year old its his birthday today ST grandson when the teams come out. Just heading out to Murray Park with my 2 older grandsons who are in the Elite Goalkeeping Coaching Course.

i have half a dozen scarfs,my daughter wears her pink and white scarf and me and my son take either red and black and also the red white and blue bar scarf,we quite like the mixture of us using the different scarfs when we go to the games :ulster::7325::7326::21: :21: :21:

Was maybe a bit abrupt with my reply but personally I believe the two aren't comparable, I do kind of get the point you are getting now. I've got flags. scarves, shirts and badges that remind me of certain matches and times in our history.

Greg Chappell Loyal :thumbup::mutley: I admit that was the worst case of bastardry I have EVER SEEN on a sporting field. (tu)

damn straight it was mate

Never forgive and never forget :moon::lol:

in fact if i ever come to oz you can buy me a drink to help me get over that underarm debacle :uk:

damn straight it was mate

Never forgive and never forget :moon::lol:

in fact if i ever come to oz you can buy me a drink to help me get over that underarm debacle :uk:

Just make sure you've got a return ticket mate! Oz ain't big enough for you and Sammy boy Rutherford.....we can't get the bassa to go back home :lol:

Only joking mate! I'll buy you a beer no worries :cheers:

I like this time of the day; everybody up in the Northern Hemisphere is asleep and us lot downunder are free to run our mouths here with no distractions :thumbup:

Don't be so sure about that mate! some of those tadgers NEVER sleep by the look of it :000000082: