What songs are you on about Charles?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dhims and atheists in our own support want the loyalist songs banned...the sooner we face up to that the better.

Now do we go with them and ban loyalist songs or do we continue singing what your dad my dad and our grandfathers sang and support the Rangers Rangers fans have always done best?

I know what I'll be doing; singing songs I believe to be perfectly acceptable, as no-one is capable of defining which songs are in or out.

Utterly ludicrous situation.

You have just answered your own question in that post. So as you say, you're a fucking idiot.

Am I really now? Nice place, Argyll. Not much to do there, though.

Maybe if you extracted your dick from your neighbour's sheep for a minute, you might see the point which is the real ambiguity, despite these songs not containing any banned words or sentiments.

On second thoughts, reading your posts on this thread, you have no chance of understanding. Leave your dick in there where it belongs.

You need to waken up. You know damn well what is definitely not allowed and if you have doubts about others then miss them out until you find out from the police if they are a problem. Don't blame Rangers for a problem created by the SNP government and others. Rangers FC has to deal with the fall-out from the media, police, politicians and football organisations when our fans decide to be childish and "act the goat". It is time for people to grow up.

"You know which songs are not allowed. If you're not sure, ask a policeman."

There's the voice of the enlightened Rangers fan in two sentences. God help my football team if you're representative of the support.

I know what I'll be doing; singing songs I believe to be perfectly acceptable, as no-one is capable of defining which songs are in or out.

Utterly ludicrous situation.

Looks like you revel in being deliberately obtuse in order to maintain singing/chanting songs with a loyalist/orange agenda. Or am I being a tad unfair here? Perhaps you would furnish a list of the songs that you believe to be perfectly acceptable then someone could forward them to the relevant authorities to find out if they concur?

"You know which songs are not allowed. If you're not sure, ask a policeman."

There's the voice of the enlightened Rangers fan in two sentences. God help my football team if you're representative of the support.

I don't like to insult other Rangers fans but in your case I'll make an exception. You are too stupid for words.

You keep asking the same question like a whining child, "what can I sing"? Grow up man!!

As for my support for Rangers, this thread wouldn't exist if every Rangers fan was like me. There would also be a lot of loud and proud singing at games, including a cleaned up version of TBB. There would also be no arrests.

I don't like to insult other Rangers fans but in your case I'll make an exception. You are too stupid for words.

You keep asking the same question like a whining child, "what can I sing"? Grow up man!!

As for my support for Rangers, this thread wouldn't exist if every Rangers fan was like me. There would also be a lot of loud and proud singing at games, including a cleaned up version of TBB. There would also be no arrests.

Outstanding. If only everyone was like you, there would be no problem and no arrests. Brilliant!!

It would be poetic justice of the highest order if the 1st person banned by CG for not grassing a fellow fan was you. You'd have no defence, you couldn't say, "But I didn't realise the song he sang was banned."

From now on, if anyone requests clarity as to which songs are banned, I'll quote your, "Ask a policeman" line. Wonderful stuff.

Outstanding. If only everyone was like you, there would be no problem and no arrests. Brilliant!! You are correct!

It would be poetic justice of the highest order if the 1st person banned by CG for not grassing a fellow fan was you. You'd have no defence, you couldn't say, "But I didn't realise the song he sang was banned." That won't happen to me, have no worries on that score.

From now on, if anyone requests clarity as to which songs are banned, I'll quote your, "Ask a policeman" line. Wonderful stuff.

I didn't say ask a policeman, I said ask the police.

Am I really now? Nice place, Argyll. Not much to do there, though.

Maybe if you extracted your dick from your neighbour's sheep for a minute, you might see the point which is the real ambiguity, despite these songs not containing any banned words or sentiments.

On second thoughts, reading your posts on this thread, you have no chance of understanding. Leave your dick in there where it belongs.

Do you really need a list, or are you just acting like a dick because you know fine well that the club wont ever publish a list for fear of missing out certain songs then getting branded sectarian themselves? (Same goes for the police)

Everyone knows fine well if a song is OK to sing or not.

How can people expect a list of appropriate and non appropriate songs from Rangers?! There are songs that are not going to get you in trouble but Rangers aren't going to list them as they are not Rangers related songs!

Just a bit of common sense is needed! No Fenians, famines or fuck the popes!!

If you knew that Rangers would be banned from Europe and you could stop it happening by pointing out dodgy singing then perhaps you might do it?

As to Rangers coming out and listing songs that's fine & dandy but people can then just add lines to other songs.

Bottom line is that everyone knows that any song that mentions religion, recent history & politics regarding the non-Unionist people in Ulster and anything sectarian, racist, anything inciting people to violence & hatred against others should not be sung. We have so many other songs why do some people feel the need to cause trouble for the club?

This thread sums up everything that is wrong with our support.

We have to keep on giving...and the more we give the more things stay the same.

The Sash is sectarian and offensive to many Catholics. Is that to be banned from our songbook.

If so then you lose thousands upon thousands of good traditional Rangers fans

If the club and the police refuse to sanction the song saying its nothing to do with Rangers then bang goes Penny Arcade as that has fuck all to do with Rangers.

The political and ethnic cleansing of us and our songs is frightening and yet many are perfectly happy to keep bendi g over and taking it right up the arse.

The Sash is sectarian and offensive to many Catholics. Is that to be banned from our songbook.

If the club and the police refuse to sanction the song saying its nothing to do with Rangers then bang goes Penny Arcade as that has fuck all to do with Rangers.

The political and ethnic cleansing of us and our songs is frightening and yet many are perfectly happy to keep bendi g over and taking it right up the arse.

Spot on, and it is not the club that we have grown up with. It is now full of Papes and hand-wringers.

Why do people like you hold RFC responsible for changes in the law of the land? Don't you realise that your intransigence to change could kill our football club? We could have a million Rangers fans singing the Billy Boys but it wouldn't be in a football ground because the police, government and SFA / UEFA would have closed it and banned us. Is that what you want just to be able to break the law to sing what you want?

That's exactly what the club wants to happen, that's becoming increasingly obvious. Would you oppose that or would you go along with it?

You know, in order to "improve the club's image", as Andrew Dickson has said?

Its not something i'd agree with, and for us to do it it would have to be something that applied to all scottish clubs. But I follow Rangers for footballing reasons, not religious ones, though I have no problem with belting our Derry's Walls

100%

OUR MESSAGE IS SIMPLE,

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS WELCOME

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUD

WHERE OUR MUSIC IS CHALLENGED

WE WILL PLAY IT LOUDER

WE ARE THE PILGRIMS MASTER

WE SHALL ALWAYS GO A LITTLE FUTHER

FOR GOD AND ULSTER

Brilliant post.

This thread highlights the growing chasm in the Rangers support. Some fans are utterly outraged at being asked to clarify which songs we are meant to give up. "You know fine well which songs we're not to sing. How dare you seek clarity? Be like me, don't sing any song which might conceivably offend anyone and don't dare question this wholly vague, deliberately misleading legislation. If you do, you're a fucking idiot."

Fucking pathetic.

Brilliant post.

This thread highlights the growing chasm in the Rangers support. Some fans are utterly outraged at being asked to clarify which songs we are meant to give up. "You know fine well which songs we're not to sing. How dare you seek clarity? Be like me, don't sing any song which might conceivably offend anyone and don't dare question this wholly vague, deliberately misleading legislation. If you do, you're a fucking idiot."

Fucking pathetic.

Have to agree this is a deliberate attempt at ethnic cleansing, and some of the people that are inside Ibrox are clueless ,and detatched from the real world.

I am sorry but if charles green ,and the rest of the Rangers board dont push the authoriteis on this issue then the Stadium will empty.

Its quite simple .

I myself am assesing this situation daily wether to go to a match or not.

Some Fans and people in charge need to get a handle on this songs shit, which is motivated blatently by the mhedia ,and Catholic church in Scotland ,which by the way is in no moral position to tell anyone anywhere of any religion what to sing, and what not to sing.

Its a set up and some at Rangers need to smell the shite.